Reviews for Convergence
UglyTruth chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
So. so. good.

I'm in love with the way you constructed this story. It's not just storytelling, there's so much feeling in here and more a beautiful collection of moments strung together to make a gripping plot.

The characterization is actually right on the dot and especially in this last chapter, the switching of perspectives is brilliant. The minimal dialogue is great too because it stops detracting from the way you just give impressions of the scenes.

So yes, I'm really, really impressed by this story. I think you just made me an avid lover of Eames and Ariadne as a potential couple. I hop there will be more to read more of this.
inkspire chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Soo amazing! I absolutely adore this so far. I love that it's so dark and gritty, and interestingly intricate at the same time. I just love Eames, and you've captured him completely, from every angle, and I must have more! (pretty please?) I really like this, hope you can continue it soon. Also love every character, really. Arthuur, Cobb, Ariadne, and Yusuf. :) I'm in love with all of them! Basically when you described her sensation of holding onto the kites, and wishing they'd stay together forever, I felt the same hope and desire, and I don't want the kites to float apart and disintegrate. I seriously am so struck by this story, and I do hope you continue. :) (Ari and Eames always make me happy.)
Dr. Piglet chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
ugh. you're not continuing this are you? (sighs) damn
Absentia chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Damn shame this seems to have been given up. The story itself is good, but my, have you got a way with words. You twist phrases and ideas and the whole thing feels slightly vague with sharp edges and bright, muffled colors-like a dream. Very well done. I'll have to see what else youve written, and this to my alerts. Just in case.
Cotton CanAndy chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
This story deserves alot more attention than it is getting, I just read this from begining to end because I couldn't stop, it is wonderfully written and completely original, your deatils on situations and descriptions of people, souroundings, everything, even the smallest thing noticed, paint a very visual picture. Wow this story is great and now I'm going to go back and review every chapter so I can be more specific on just what is so golden about this story,, good job thanks for sharing this on here and keep up the good work :)
cjhar chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
This is a terrific story. So many Inception stories are written completely out of character but, your story is amazing. Please keep updating! I can't wait for new developments.
CoillnabPucai chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
Such a unique style of writing; I absolutely adore this story. The quotes you described in Swahili were brilliant too. Such an intricate development of their characters and relationships. Keep on writing!
Miss Caitie Jo chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
I read this and could really tell that Eames was in pain. That they were all freaking out a little bit/lot. They all must look like death warmed over. Especially Eames.

"She doesn't know if the sensation is from missed opportunities or from her lack of regret...No, I regret nothing at all." Maybe my favorite part! :) I like how you are developing their friendship.

I had almost forgotten about the gala myself!
stndabvthcrwd1 chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Pardon the language, but - fuuuuuckk, I LOVE your writing style! My word, I wish I could be just a third as good as you! It's absolutely lovely to read. I really, really enjoyed the style you set this chapter up with, going back and forth and telling things in the same pattern, but changing the point of view. And your descriptions are so...I don't know. Poetic is the word I've used before, but they've adapted a bit of an eerie touch - and I love it. This was brilliant yet again. I am hopelessly hooked on this story.
stndabvthcrwd1 chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Oh my GOSH, this has me completely on pins and needles! What a way for all hell to break loose. I can't wait to see how Eames and Yusuf's conditions get handled...Ariadne's bound to be a little bit scarred... But I love the mystery you've got her envoloped in with Eames :) And everything is written so...poetic, if you will, and I love it. You've got a great style of writing.

"She has all her kites on strings, but one keeps changing color, and she starts to wonder if it even had a color to begin with" fantastic
Vashti chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Oh. Wow. Talk about explosive chapter. The barroom brawl is somehow both restrained and very present. Kind of like looking at a painting of a really intense scene: you're removed from the actual event but you're affected nonetheless. It almost makes you forget about Cobb and Arthur's blow-up, but that was pretty wrenching and unpretty as well. There are a couple of spots where words are misplaced, as if the sentence had originally been written one way and then changed, but overall this chapter is wow.
Palatyne chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Another great chapter! Thank you for this!
Miss Caitie Jo chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Oh my gosh! I loved this! It was so good. I liked how you wrote the chapter. I like the mix of action and violence. I can't wait to read more. :)
oh.metanoia chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
This is so beautifully written, I love it. I adore Yusuf, thanks so much for including him.

can't wait for the updates! keep up the good writing :3
midst chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
that was a intense chapter, absolutely loved it!