Reviews for On the Line
jealous21 chapter 1 . 7/18
the fifth time gave me chills,it was so awesome:)
caspasta chapter 1 . 5/22
I love this. :)
dapangtaoz chapter 1 . 4/28
OMG this piece is just so adorable! My heartbeat actually sped up when some sentences hit me...
May I translate it into Chinese (with link and reference of course)? It would be lovely to let more ppl enjoy the story~
karithelight chapter 1 . 4/23
very well written
fangirlsweg chapter 1 . 4/10
i absolutely love this. they were very in character, not that i usually mind ooc, but the actual characterization of them is too precious and lovable. the thing is though, i cant imagine them being sappy n shit going by cannon. so yes ALCOHOL IS LIKE THE BEST PROP FOR THIS SHIP, according me me ofc. great job on this fic!
threegee chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
how about they wonder how many ways they can continue doing what they just did in the morning and live happily ever after together?

two thumbs up! liked it!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I really like this story! X)
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Oh gosh that was... intense. Wonderfuly well written too
Angelazzy chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
That was so amazing... I thoroughly enjoyed every second XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Omg, this was awesoooooome. I loved every part of it. The progression and the different situations themselves were amazing.
ellce chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Omg I love the progression, from the first call to the parkinglot make out session I was captivated. It followed character pretty well and it was just really good.
cutieconcon chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Nice and very sweet. Got to say though, I think if you write a lemon scene it would be well written.
SophieNewman chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
First Royai fanfic I've read, and probably the best. Great job. :)
glowbox chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
omg i could totally picture the scene with the pay phone in my head. awesome i could actually see roy and riza's relationship play out like that.