Reviews for A Shift in Time
Nice
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
LOVE IT... PLEASE update soon. :D
Night'sBullet chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
this is a good idea, i only have one issue: cell absorbs 17 to get to his second form and 18 to become perfect i think you got a little confused...
dch448 chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Ur story is pretty gud though u got some of the names wrong. False SSJ is weaker then SSJ and u look the same except u hav a gold aura. I think u were talking about SSJ1 sub forms. Their is SSJ, ascended SSJ, and ultra SSJ. Wen trunks did that huge buff up thing against Cell were he could match him in power but not speed, that was called Ultra SSJ. Ascended form pretty much looks the same except ur muscles get slightly larger, but not to the point of slowing u. Just telling u all this so u know.
Amy chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Broly!

lol

Paragus's target was Earth... I remember.

But! Goten, not yet Super? I thought he managed when he was really young! lol oh well
johncorn chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
Ah shit things just got real
Panxo chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Good story and i know it's hard but if you could make your chapters longer there would be no need to update really fast, I think it makes it easier to just write really long chapters than writing short chapters every week /
Mandalore18 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
thanks for the update. update when you can.
Savitron5 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
this story is really good i can't wait to read more

update soon )
Mandalore18 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Thanks for the Update. It's been awhile update when you can.
pancake2009 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Not Bulma!She...She...What did she do?Other than all the stuff in Dragon Ball...In Z she killed the crabs!The crab-killer!Nooo!
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Nice job though the fight could've been longer, still I'm not complaining.
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
good story, I can't wait for chapter 4.

For suggestions: I know it isn't a romance genred storie but I would love it if you put some romance in it too. Maye OC's, I realy don't like Videl.

And maybe this will inspire you;

a road trip that goes wrong or something,

a reunion with all their friends,

a martial arts tournement ( you know the one were pan is like 1 year old, with that gay-guy hitting on Trunks? that one is fun!)

or maybe Gohan goes to college and moves in with Trunks in an appartment, so he can train without Chichi whining. (I was planning on writing something about that, but i'm dutch and a horrible storywriter with no patience)

please update