Reviews for Poké Rangers Ninja Storm
Hmm... interesting chapter. I can't wait to read more. :D

Alright, continue soon. :D
Blue Bongo chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Okay, it's up.

Thought it was funny in this one when Sensei was managing to beat the two Thunder Rangers in combat, only for them to catch him in retaliation. Also, in the same breath, the bit where Dylan tells them to leave Cam alone, and then swiftly reconsiders when he hears that they're going to take Sensei instead.

Also, like the bit where they have to get along without their power, it's different enough to be interesting.

Anyway, now the Thunder Rangers are apparently on their side, although for how long it will be is open to debate.

Update soon.
Animaster21 chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Hehehe...aPod.
Blue Bongo chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
That's a great moral lesson. Trust the people you know, not two random people you just met. But, the monsters in this chapter are pretty cool.

To be honest, it does make a certain degree of sense about the choice of Zords and Pokémon power base for the Thunder Rangers, Pinsir and Heracross. I salute you for the choice there.

All I can say is that it was a decent chapter and I hope that you update soon.
Animaster21 chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Not looking good for the Poke Rangers. They got owned, didn't they? Still, no story is good without the good guys getting beaten a few times, otherwise it just gets boring. And we've got a rebellion happening! Steelor was totally epic, actually taking on Dyodine in a fight. I thought Dyodine would actually kill him, but then he let him off with a warning :) Steelor did pretty well though, he lasted longer than I thought he would. And then he promotes Mach-Titan! That reminded me of the movie Eragon (dunno if you've seen it, the books are way better) where Durza kills an Urgal and then says to the one behind him "Congratulations, you've been promoted".

Keep it up. Oh, by the way, did you get my messages? I sent them a few days ago.
Blaze Productions chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
I remember this episode! Lol.

It was good. And it foreshadows next chapter. I have a feeling I know where this is going to end up... Anyway, please continue soon.
Blue Bongo chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Okay, there's a new one, brilliant.

And, you know, it was quite a good chapter. It was similar to the actual Ninja Storm episode, but it was still good. If it ain't broke, don't fix it right. And the battles were good, the characters are still interesting and you just know those two brothers are going to turn out to be evil rangers.

Update soon.
SSJ2 PikaFlash chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Interesting. Very interesting. Dylan meets a couple of guys who are more than meets the eye.

Poké Rangers on Motorcycles!

The Poké Rangers save the day as usual and it appears that they are getting some rivals in the next chapter.

Well, let's see what happens in the next chapter. :D
Animaster21 chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Nice chapter, I enjoyed it :)

This story has really good detail, I especially like the Tsunami Cycles.
Blaze Productions chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
I may have seen the japanese version of this episode (Hurricanger) and to tell you the truth, it was a great episode. Can't wait for more.
Blue Bongo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
-Sensei Watanabe... You could have used another name, but okay.

-Ship shaped like a giant Honchkrow. Automatically signifies that it's a problem, the Deoxys dude inside confirming it to all.

-Heh, what happened with Bruce and Gina at some point last friday? Interesting, but she handles it well.

-Verger, Verger, Verger... Sounds somewhat familiar.

-Strange Jitsu. They can actually turn into Pokémon... That's quite awesome actually.

-Steelor... Okay...

-Gold and Silver. Instead of Marah and Kapri. But yeah, they seem like they're going to be funny.

-Heh, I was about to jump off a bridge. Great excuse.

-Hmmm, that sounds familiar about the mutants attacking Hoenn and the Elite Four not being there.

-Cacargo sounds interesting.

-But the brief fight between Sensei and Dyodine is quite good.

-Talking Bidoof. How awesome is that?

-But no answer as to why he didn't transform into Dialga or Palkia. Other than plot based convenience.

-Three interesting Pokémon spirits. Good.

-Nice ranger costumes.

-Okay, so it's a good first chapter and hope that we get more soon.
Blaze Productions chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Great Start. Continue Soon!
Deadbeatloser22 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Interesting start, hope it stays this good!