Reviews for Captive Runaway
xxHollowedNightmares chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
very nice

you dont find too many stories where Cloud is topping! kudos to you!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
great ending, lovely to see it, I'm glad you finished the story, and the two of them are sweet together. It was good to see Cloud top, and seemed to fit well with the rest of the story.
Wintersheart1766 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Cloud instinctively scooted up away from him. "To keep me company and to save this plant you care so much about." Umm...they're trying to save a "Planet" not a "plant" Yeah I realize it's a typo or an evil spell checker, but I thought I'd give ya a heads up on it so that people not familiar with the story wouldn't think "WTF" is so important asbout saving some plant?
Wintersheart1766 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Unfortunately, the next chapter does not fall within the "T" rating, debating on postng anyway and changing rating, or taking some out and keeping rating, which would make it shorter. Please advise if you have a preference.

well it would see I did not read this in time BUT that's okay because a litle bit of anticipation goes a long way in the weting of the readers appetite for pleasures to come. My preference? I say ditch the T rating and give it a big fat M rating. You've set things up beautifully for a very smexy next chapter and I say leave nothing to the imagination, inuendo? screw that! implications? no way! We want lemons lemons lemons. So if you need any inspiration with regards to the way in which to write a lemon that isn't to cliche' try reading how cloud got his ears pierced by xenobia or ashen skies one of the last chapter updates or stolen by kellegirl when Sephiroth seduces Cloud.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Yay, an update :D Great chapter, very cute, I'm glad theyre happy together
Dragi chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
aww, so cute :) would have laughted harder if cloud fell on the floor from the beep looking forward to the next chapter :)
sunset in love chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
a fine moment... yeah, at times, i got tired of cloud and seph fighting non-stop, they had both endured so much already... it's good to know at least someone share the same feeling...
Sposey chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Change the rating! :3

I like your writing, it's unique and easy to read with the separated paragraphs.
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Ooh liking this story so far... So wondering what is going to happen next!

Great chapter- Sephiroth is trying his best to make things as well as he can for Cloud!

My personal preference would be to change the rating next chapter and have it all and longer.

Looking forward to the next chapter. _
Aeriths-Rain chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
(It's a lot easier to read this time) Great update, very interesting to read, poor Sephiroth has been doing what he can to take care of him, but it might not be enough. Glad your'e continuing with this, and do what you feel is best for next time.
Dragi chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
oh oh oh, wonder what gona happen next. i dont got any preference in raiting so i dont mind what you choose, i read anyway :) looking forward to next update so update soon :)
dawn chase chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
include the rating change I want to know awesome
Dragi chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
interesting start :) i rly like what i readed so far. looking forward to read more :)
AznFlyingKitty chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Mm... Now this might be because I was reading on my iPod (though I've rarely had problems before), but there seemed to be random, awkward breaks in the middle of paragraphs. It skewed my reading a little. Other than that, it seems like you've written a pretty interesting first chapter. I'd love to see what you've got planned next. :)
CameoAmalthea chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
When I read this: "He had been held here in this secluded cabin for just over a week and had yet to leave this room" My first thought was: Not even to go to the bathroom?

Anyway, this story is really interesting. I can't wait to see where it goes. The format seems a little off, you might want to see what you can do to fix that. It would be a lot easier to read

if the sentences

didn't seem to do this

randomly

Great story though. I do hope there's more.