Reviews for The Last First Night
This is fantastic! Though I must admit to wishing it continued just a bit further.
xXColdFusion13Xx chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
You should make more InuSan stories they're great
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
that was nice
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
love it
LinkOOT chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You know that so doesn't feel like it should be one shot. As well written as it was, it just feels incomplete, not even just the sex scene lol. I don't know, just really like this pairing and there really aren't enough good stories with them together, so yeah loved the idea and the execution, just wish it was longer.
XOXO chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
More, more, more, more!
Sonja Jade chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
MORE! This was beautifully done!
Xthenjazziesaid chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I really truly love your stories and it makes me so happy when there's such a great author like you writing stories that I like. Although I'll admit, I was a little disappointed when it ended so early. I was like, Aww.. no drama? But even without it, it was an amazing stories and please be sure to come back soon and write another story for us fangirls. And boys too, I guess.
Mira19 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
New story :)! You're writing has improved wonderfully since your first Inuyasha post to fanfiction and I am absolutely delighted to have watched your growth. An ultimately sweet story, with Sango and Inuyasha, their heads still held high despite the challenges that will surely come with their relationship. But more importantly, they'll be facing them together. Thank you for sharing.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Great InuSan! I think you wrote this very nicely. It was extremely well written and IC. Great work!
Sekiryutei Issei Hyoudou chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
it looks good please continue.
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Woot! Way to go Sango! Another gem of a story, straight to favorites ;)
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Awesome. You never fail to give excellent quality InuSan to the fans. I tip my hat to you.

...Not to sound like a pest, but would it be possible for you to read and review my InuSan one-shot, 'Movin On From Past to Future', that I recently posted? Its the first time I wrote for the pairing and for "Inuyasha" in general so I wanted to know if I did okay.
Z.A.G chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
*Claps like a retarded seal* I liked it. n_n Of course, I always seem to like everything you write anyway so it's no surprise.

This may come to a shock coming from a person who adores this pairing, but I have never actually seen that episode. xDD I stopped watching the series around episode 110. xD But I read about it so much in fanfics and such that I never really needed to go hunt the episode down lol.
animefreak03 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
More More more! That's all I'll Say.