Reviews for The Start of Something New
SouthunLady chapter 16 . 9/9/2010
Great ending chapter. Please let us know when you post the sequel.
PercyzBookworm chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
I loved the story! Ironically, I've been thinking about Christmas ALL day today, so this was a perfect way to end my day! D
Emi-Lea Deschanel chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!

OKAY, NOW YOU CAN START ON THE SEQUEL, TWIN.

Because I CANNOT WAIT.

I LOVE YOU. This was such a fun road to walk from the beginning with you.
Bella Paige chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
Oh my God ... yyyaaaaayyyyy ... Congrad's but Tempe it won't be small for long ... Yyyyyyyaaayyy ... I knew something was up ... hhehehehehe

Great Chap
manonct chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
I like It :)
PercyzBookworm chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
Awwww, Bren sounds so cute! D
ripmaflrp chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
okay, i just HAD to give u a signed review for two reaaons!

1. that is a tiny baby! she sounds so cute :)

2. i have a twin/best friend as well, so i can imagine what its like when one of us is upset and stuff like that :( i hope that she feels better or u know, gets rid of whatever is wrong! but this was a very good chappie, rushed or not!
horseninja chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
I liked it. Hope your twin feels better.
princesskates chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
So very sweet and awesome! Thank you for continuing this story, I look forward to every update! You are a great writer.
Juzzy88 chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
Awesome chapter!
nertooold54 chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
It's beautiful. A baby for loving parents, memories of a wonderful son, a killer caught, and B & B together.
Tempe4Booth chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
i'm getting sick of describing this as beautiful but there id nothing else to describe it besides heart warming. i hope your twin feels better
Pacicos chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
I have enjoyed this story very much! It is a pleasure to read. Keep the chapters coming!
cheysma2000 chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
Wonderful update, very happy and sweet. You know B&B would look wonderful with one of those of their own.
wazo29 chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
great chapter! i love an interrogating booth then you followed with such lovely news,,,,great many thanks xx
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »