Reviews for The Start of Something New
JaiW chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
Oh, believe me, I loved this chapter! It was very sweet :) I'm extremely happy that they've got enough evidence to put Preston away :D

Oh, and I totally adore the name! Extremely cute ;)

I can't wait to read the next chapter :) and I've only just started reading your story :) lol

Excellent work! :) x
Emi-Lea Deschanel chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
Awww, Thank you twinnnnnn.

NOW. We must think of baby names for Booth and Brennan. I suggest you name their child after me. LOL JK

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Bella Paige chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
Your a twin, AWESOME ... my mother is a TWIN too.

my fav part was "nothing darling" if only Jack knew ... hheheee

loved this chapter

Bella Paige
Tempe4Booth chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL BEYOND BELIEF. update asap
cheysma2000 chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
I really do like this. I want them to find who killed Angela's mom but I really like concentrating on B&B. :)
lyssa414 chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
Just started reading this and it's great! Please update soon! Thanks!
EowynGoldberry chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
I liked it.
bones35 chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
And once again, a terrific theme where Angela is the teacher and Brennan, the student. I like it that you've involved Parker in the relationship, sharing his intuitive abilities.

Well, that plus Angela having a baby will spur Brennan even more? YUou have a very creative mind; thanks for sharing it in this great story.
nertooold54 chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
You write Angela the way I imagine her. She'll be a great mom. Brennan is evolving nicely.
Juzzy88 chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
Awesome Chapter!
Bella Paige chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
I love Ang, I hope her baby stays safe

Lasci gli angeli essere con loro e mantenerlo salvo (Let the Angels be with them and keep them save)

Bella Paige
SouthunLady chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
At least, Brennan isn't freaked out over having a baby with Booth. I think they should get busy on it right away to make Parker happy.
ripmaflrp chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
i really like this story!
juliegymnast chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
Please! Please! Please Continue! I absolutely love this story! You're a great writer! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Don't give up now!
Val.W.3 chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
cant wait till u post more
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »