Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
ChrissiHR chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
This is the single creepiest Edward I have ever read. Man, I hope you finish the original story. I'm dying to know what's coming next!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Ugh, crazy psycho religion-fanatical vampire on the loose...not good!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Has Edward gone insane?
pegasus5406 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
boy he is a nut case...lol...please update soon...I can't wait to read more of this awesome story...huggs Peggy
jharv241 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Again I say Edward is a crazy mo-fo! I love this story, and hoping soon you will update it.
jharv241 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Edward is one crazy mo-fo! Just an evil, evil little freak! Poor Sam getting caught up in all of that, not being able to save Emily from Edward.
Daintress chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Your Edward is very creepy and unbalanced. I adore it. :D I imagine it's much more likely that a mind reader at his level would go crazy than become some sort of super-self-contained vampire with extraordinary willpower. Lol!
missixtyme chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Great story so far UPDATE
Lucyferina chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
intense and as usual very good!
freddyburn chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Ah, I do love your stories.

Poor Eddie is just a fanatic.

Thank you for putting this up...
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
The older I get the more I realize that there are people who feel exactly the same as Edward. I know some. Usually fanatics of some religeon or something.

Glad you wrote this, I know just about anything and everything can be a sin so i always wondered how they narrowed them down to just 7?
twimama77 chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
very cool
twirob chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
you are an amazing writer i understood everything but would appreciate it if you could let me know where the other story is thanks
twirob chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
that was amazing but can you steer me to the other story you mentioned please i would also like to enjoy that as well
Irish Dancing chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Love this. Love Unexplained Connection. One of my favorite Jacob/Bella stories out there.