Reviews for Home For Christmas
tanseynz chapter 25 . 9/10/2015
Can't remember how many times I've read this but I never get tired of it. Eric has SO got Sookie's measure at last, and she can stomp her foot as much as she likes and make up more rules on the spot. He just has to catch her out aaaaand she's done! Amelia was so brave too.
I really hope you consider putting these stories into downloadable form so if FF crashes, we'll have them to read for years to come.
MiniLover chapter 29 . 8/29/2015
Just got done reading this for the second time. I really am in love with this little family!
MiniLover chapter 30 . 1/23/2015
I've loved watching these two as their relationship has grown and changed. What a beautiful family. And what a hot sex life! A perfect combination! Can't wait to see what's to come!
MiniLover chapter 15 . 1/22/2015
I am loving this story! Those little girls are so cute! And Eric, yumm! Back for more...
RedJane12 chapter 30 . 1/1/2014
After loving and re-reading Homestay, I declare myself addicted and in love with this NZ universe... It still amazes me how compelling the story is even if there is limited drama / angst and it is all about day to day life but I could read about Amelia's pre-school adventures, the Compton family dysfunctional anecdotes and Sookie and Eric's mini-meltdowns all day long... Weirdly I loved the Bob dropping gifts moments a lot in this instalment... They were just hilarious and you somehow managed to give that damned cat a personality... Loved how the family (yay, they're a family now!) dealt with the b****es Lorena and Sophie-Anne and how finally Eric managed to get Sookie to commit to their relationship... Those little misunderstandings at bbqs & parties were so funny... It is so nice that this charming tale has so many more instalments! Thank you for writing and since it is now 2014 (only just), may I wish you an excellent new year!
tanseynz chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
Another masterpiece.
tanseynz chapter 27 . 12/2/2013
So now Eric's intimidated by Bob and the idea of a live rat? Come to think of it, that's a pretty good threat...
tanseynz chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Of COURSE he's been played, and won't Sophie-Anne rub it in when she next meets Sookie that Eric is soooo helpful...
tanseynz chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Six foot plus of male being intimidated by a three year old who has mastered crying for effect. Gotta love it!
tanseynz chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Lol attention span of a goldfish. Yeah, got that in the first chapter of Homestay. Except when it's sex - then he's rivetted.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Awww what some men do for love.
vikinglover21 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
My plan is to spend this entire week reading all the sequels now! Yayyy
Gallega97 chapter 30 . 2/15/2012
Great sequel. I really enjoyed it.
Rrosemarie chapter 30 . 12/29/2011
Even better second time around Love this story! Awesome writing :)
Rosemarie chapter 23 . 12/29/2011