Reviews for The Quiet Game
SGR chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is actually so good, when I was little I played this game too, the difference is that when I was little my big sister and I had this laugh attacks, and we just couldn't stop laughing while dinner, so my mom used to sing this song we create, and the first to laugh had to wash the dishes, it was real fun.
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Just great smut! Got me hot! For Gibbs and my own silver haired fox!
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This was hilarious
keep up the good work
no favourite line, loved it all
nimfka chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was good, really good :D I love your style of writing and your sense of humor :) I'm not posting reviews to all your stories but I've already read most of them :)
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I didn't last nearly as long as Jen, lol! I do believe I gave a little squeal, which isn't really good when you're reading at work. Great job, as usual!
Fifille chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh how I wish to play this game ) At school, I used to play 'The Um Game' which was where you had to talk for a period of time without saying 'um' or 'uhh' or 'er'.

Extremely well written, as always )
Aerilon452 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I absolutley loved this story! I could picture Jen and Jethro playing this game. I was so well written! *round of applause*

This was GREAT!
NilesLover101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I used to play the quiet game when I was little too haha, although my version was a bit different from theirs haha :) good job
acebelle.13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Right, never challenge a marine to silent sex. I'll have to remember that one! Hehe,loved it to smitherines; as usual, very well written :)

SMackedHuddyFan16 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was great! :D Congrats on your senior year! I'm about to start my senior year too. :)
iwannagibbs chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow! Loved it. Definitely not the version of the quiet game we used to play in the car. I think I like this version better
madpsychogirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
*blinks* That was hot as hell ;) Loved it!
oxcaitymariexo chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was really good! And sweet. VERY well written!
Isabella Farina chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I absolutely love this story! Your writing is outstanding; love the description!
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Holy crap. Happy birthday to me.

That was possibly the most mind-blowingly hot thing I've ever read.

Pardon me...I have to go shower.