Reviews for Trine
HungryGremlin chapter 4 . 9/9
Heh heh, really enjoying this, I hope you continue it.
Ft Knight chapter 4 . 4/2
... this is surprising good, I just wish it was longer. and it's a shame it has not been updated since 2010.
Furionknight chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
I look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
So cool!

(I kind of love that she's "Deathscythe". I am an avid Gundam Wing fan and Duo and Deathscythe are my favorite, so my lovingly handbuilt Deathscythe and Deathscythe Hell model's are probably influencing my mental picture of her a bit. *silly grin*)

I had wondered if their yellow friend was a known Autobot with his head scrambled. XD Sunstreaker, eh? XD He's got a new friend!

This is very cool and fun and I *flails* !
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
Neat.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
*falls over laughing*
CherryDrug chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
Dear Levity Lirum,

Just want to tell you that this story has great potential, and I want to be one of the people who have reviewed for you to update. Eto, I'm not trying to be rude here or nothing, but it's been what? 3? 4 years since you've updated? And errr, I would really love to read another chapter for this. i'm sorry if I sound pushy, because inspiration hits every author on different times, but I wish this little review has managed to inspire you just a bit _ This story's really nice and I love it a lot. So... Yeah, ahehehe, I hope you'll see this soon :)

-Eri
Manga154 chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
So many amazing transformers storyies here and so long since they've been updated!
SumerSnow chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
I LOVE it! Please cuntinue! It's great!
SashaPayne56 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Oh please update soon cant wait to read more!
Qwikshot chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
roflmao! i love this story and am hoping for more to come ... and am lol'ing over the seeklets coddling prime while ratchet seems to be playing 'poppa'
HanamiKaze chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Sunstreaker.
Great idea at making the Seeker Queen adopt him. God, I can't stop laughing. Poor, poor Prime. I demand more.
angel897 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
love this story so please keep writing kay
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Okay this story is very amusing! Keep up the good work and I hope to read more of this soon!
tati1 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
This is hilarious and absolutely adorable. I'm really enjoying it.

-tati1