Reviews for Trine
CherryDrug chapter 4 . 6/8
Dear Levity Lirum,

Just want to tell you that this story has great potential, and I want to be one of the people who have reviewed for you to update. Eto, I'm not trying to be rude here or nothing, but it's been what? 3? 4 years since you've updated? And errr, I would really love to read another chapter for this. i'm sorry if I sound pushy, because inspiration hits every author on different times, but I wish this little review has managed to inspire you just a bit _ This story's really nice and I love it a lot. So... Yeah, ahehehe, I hope you'll see this soon :)

-Eri
Manga154 chapter 4 . 4/9
So many amazing transformers storyies here and so long since they've been updated!
SumerSnow chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
I LOVE it! Please cuntinue! It's great!
SashaPayne56 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Oh please update soon cant wait to read more!
Qwikshot chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
roflmao! i love this story and am hoping for more to come ... and am lol'ing over the seeklets coddling prime while ratchet seems to be playing 'poppa'
HanamiKaze chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Sunstreaker.
Great idea at making the Seeker Queen adopt him. God, I can't stop laughing. Poor, poor Prime. I demand more.
angel897 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
love this story so please keep writing kay
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Okay this story is very amusing! Keep up the good work and I hope to read more of this soon!
tati1 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
This is hilarious and absolutely adorable. I'm really enjoying it.

-tati1
HonorGuard Ra chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I will be ever so happy if you review, though I am surprised that no one commented on the obviously Cybertronian mech referenced at the end of chapter 2.

Sunstreaker. How the blazes did I miss that? I'm hoping you continue this story, especially with Optimus being adopted by an absurdely young seeker queen. That's too funny. I wonder what she'd do if Optimus sent her a pov video file of his flight while he was Jetfire-Optimus, then she noticed his wings and trusters were gone? Would she assume someone had attacked her "baby" and then try to figure out how to make him sky-worthy again? Would she try to figure who she needed to offline for the "mauling" of her new son? So much potential sitting here.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
this is really, really cute for some reason.
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
*eyetwitch* You make it sound like Sunny and Sides are...*breathy whisper* together...
Ie-maru chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
like this!

Like a lot of your stories, actually. Lookin forward to updates!
qaz1234 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Hope that you continue this story. As it is turning out at this point so far. to be pretty good
EygptianFireFly chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
I like it. As for the cybertronian, I get the feeling that people simply assume that the language is like - in the genetics (if cybertronians have genetics).
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »