Reviews for Why?
abhiedesu chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Thank you! I thought the same. I really think Rinka should end up with Izumi too. I'm glad someone made a fic of them. :)
ANIme.K-POP.Fan.4EVer.ever chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Not bad...I really liked it. I did spot some grammer and spelling mistakes...but I wonder if Himeji really did call Izumi with 'kun'...I don't think so.

But still, I really like Izumi and Himeji together...they make a perfect couple, with Shinagawa and Adachi together...I'm so hooked with Yankee-kun to Megane-chan now!

I really liked this, hope you write some more fanfics of them! :D
Kira Hitori chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
omg ! i really love this ! i also noticed that Izumi was the only one who noticed rinka's feelings ! you are so right !
they are meant to be together ! 3
Rhov chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I've just starting reading YKTMC at the encouragement of a friend. I wanted to write something similar to this one-shot. It's a good capture of their gentle relationship. I won't write a huge Izumi-style NOVEL for a review. I felt it was real good. A few sections had phrases that don't sound right and I didn't understand, but the overall mood, internal monologue, and sparse dialog work great. Love it! _
Oriax Ailaht chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
real cute! this is so kawaii~ GO IZUMI! *thumbs up* about time idiot! love the one-shot!

Lingo10 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010