Reviews for Gamp's Finest Blend of Pretend
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 7/29
wow great story
smos chapter 1 . 6/29
Very original and very enjoyable! Love it! Thanks for putting this up!
BillBrink chapter 1 . 6/25
Even these short 1-offs are fun to read several times. Thanks!
epicvux chapter 1 . 5/10
Amazing! I love it!
Jimmy Antlers chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Bottom up! Cheers!
Sandra Fiore chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Found, enjoyed, good job. What else needs to be said?
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
this was WONDERFUL!
i know AS SOON as they broke gamps law that it was a portal to her house
i was certain when he went up stairs because you have to be REALLY specific with the room and even Hermione isn't that specific
lol thanks for the grin
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Awwwwww so cute. I want more
jon reeve chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Bril! This has been on my list to read for months, possibly years.
DylanL chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Very interesting story though when I read the title I was imagining that the room would create a plant that they would then smoke to become relaxed but this was so good that I'm happy it wasn't what I imagined.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I'm happy and simultaneously confused
Kai chapter 1 . 5/14/2014

Finally a story with normal teenager activities instead of "touching your boobs isn't honourable until we are forty five or so" or "not until we are married", or such chivalrous and simply outdated shite.

Admittedly, Harry had never had a role model for normal behaviour, but hormones can do a lot to young people and too few fanfic writers accept that. Maybe they're all too old to remember...

I like the story!
themergitonian chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Do are they in the room of requirements, or her house?
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Thank you, I really enjoyed your story!

But come on, it almost begs for at least one more chapter to cover the reactions of them being not in their dorms:
Her parents (hand up t-shirt!?), Dumbledork (1)(where's my weapon), Snape (2)(He's gone, he's finely gone ... WHERE! BOTH dark Lords are going to torture me to death), McGonigel (WHAT was !$ #$%&%$& Snape doing to him?), General staff (How did they get out of the castle without using magic they shouldn't know), DA (how come it works for her, and not us?).

SEE, It begs!

(1,2) I have not liked either of them, from the first book in cannon.

May the MUSE always be with you!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Very nice, sweet story. Leaves me hoping for a "part 2 - meet the parents" though.