Reviews for Gamp's Finest Blend of Pretend
themergitonian chapter 1 . 3/15
Do are they in the room of requirements, or her house?
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Thank you, I really enjoyed your story!

But come on, it almost begs for at least one more chapter to cover the reactions of them being not in their dorms:
Her parents (hand up t-shirt!?), Dumbledork (1)(where's my weapon), Snape (2)(He's gone, he's finely gone ... WHERE! BOTH dark Lords are going to torture me to death), McGonigel (WHAT was !$ #$%&%$& Snape doing to him?), General staff (How did they get out of the castle without using magic they shouldn't know), DA (how come it works for her, and not us?).

SEE, It begs!

(1,2) I have not liked either of them, from the first book in cannon.

May the MUSE always be with you!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Very nice, sweet story. Leaves me hoping for a "part 2 - meet the parents" though.
datbenik513 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Amazing little Harmony fic. The two just seem so natural together. You do have a talent for writing perfectly flowing dialogues, harmless little bantering, sexy seductive speeches and the like. I also loved the basic idea for these two to be able to act as normal teenagers, knowing they are anything but.
This one together with the author goes into my favourites.
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Very good one off and I loved how the RoR had turned into a perfect way for Harry to unwind and Hermione to show him how she felt about him and pull his head out of his arse to do the same. I still don't get JK's thinking about not putting these two together I mean Harry was most worried about her when she fell at the DoM and was freaking out until Neville told him she had a pulse, and she left her family vacation when he was being an idiot to get him to interact with the others. Then all of a sudden she likes Ron who picks on her and makes her cry all the time and could never live in the muggle world because he refuses to understand it. But no we have to have the clones of James and Lily and a relationship that is doomed to be a domestic dispute call to the Aurors in the future. Great writing there.
guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
well that was a fun story. i particularly liked the interaction between the father and harry. it was a nice little twist. if you intend to expand this fic, i would read it. however, its good as it is.
13jlin chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Really brilliant in its concept and execution. one for the archives! I do hope you go back to some of your other unfinished pieces though.
Vic'sGirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Amazing!
nimb09 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
live this kind of story of harryxherm. so lighthearted and fun to read. love it.
Nebresh chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Nice!
acrimony1029341 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
more!
bosk chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Absolutely wonderful piece of fluff. XD Kinda wish it would continue, I'd love to know how breakfast goes, lol.
pilotG21969 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This has got to be one of my top three one-shots to re-read.
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Youw... Thats a very good one.
Clever and cheeky and just a little bit naughty.
Very well done.
You could make a thrilling story with that base I'm sure.
sydneygirl90 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was really funny and cute. I enjoyed it immensely. Good work!