Reviews for Shades of Love
...but I thought Feliciano was a wuss...?
AlexBeatlemaniaca chapter 5 . 6/18
I just wanted to inform you that this is my favorite fanfic. I love how you developed this story taking into account the historical references, I think that's the best thing. Austria and Hungary are my OTP Hetalia and wanted to thank you for writing something so beautiful. Greetings from Mexico. *u* 3
Ilka chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
I think it's great! Yes, it's not just a bit sad, but History is always sad. (And if it's sad, it's often related to Hungary) I would ask, where are you from, because once you wrote a sentence in Hungarian, and it was Perfect, so I would ask, if you are from Hungary, or do you have hungarian relatives? Thanks for this fanfic! Pretty AWESOME!
fusoso chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
one mooore, plis, yep? Thank you.

X"D /smacked
fusoso chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
i can't stop zis ;-; i just tempted to fill this space. Nahnah.
fusoso chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
I usually hate if prussia appear in every AusHun fict. i know he's have some bond with them. But that's irritating me. Waahah.
But in this fict... Dunno, i liek him, for-what... Emm, what can he do in this fict? X"D he really have no place /bricked
fusoso chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
i just think that you deserves more review bc i love this chapter. You made them, like, have a really tender yet strong love ;_; and i love it. You're not making Hungary out of character bc i think the same way /hah
fusoso chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
oh myyy ;_; i love this ship, and this fict' just make me love more! Mmm i really dun know what to say, austria and hungary always have some kinda sad Ending, but i trully relieve that this one's just parfaaaaact! I mean, they're not so in love at begining, but have touchy ending in the end. and just by that i knew they always loving each other. What-am I babbling again?
I want to THANK YOU-BIG THANKS! bc your fict made my day ;_; thank you, autor, i love you!
Btw, do y think that Kousei and Kaori from the anime Your Lie in April are very just like Roderich and Eliza? They hav a kind of sad-good ending too ;-; omg
naraku-doll chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Again, you're inconsistent. I thought Belarus was the bridesmaid?
Oh and hell yeah would austria be disgusted. That's actually one of my pet peeves of hetalia fanfics, when people stick blatant homosexuality in eras where it would not be viable.
naraku-doll chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
A few criticisms- your timeline in this chapter is kind of all over the place. if she's going to be wed in the early afternoon, then it definitely does not make sense that she had to drive several hours to where she's going to get ready. Also, you would benefit from a spellcheck. Other than that, i'm interested in seeing where this will go.
Isabelle chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Oh gosh...IT'S SO SAD!NAKAKAIYAK(Just search for it)!Anyway,The last chapters were like, Austria's like,a gentleman and like,likes Hungary,who is like,swooning,like,a is like,depressed about the whole thing about like,Hungary and him getting like, ,it's like,a good ,I can't like,stop speaking like,like a Valley Girl and like,speaking like,like ,Oh,like,damn
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
MORE SEXY STUFF
Amber S chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
That was, by far, the most beautiful piece of fan fic I have EVER had the pleasure of reading! I applaud you! Please, PLEASE, make more Austria x Hungary fan fics, I BEG YOU!
Dakota TIDES chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I really liked this! I really, really did. Looking over this story I see a perfect interpretation of the Austrian-Hungarian relationship. Great job! 3 I actually really liked the ending even if it kind of felt like someone wAS STABBING ME IN THE HEART. I swear I teared up TT

still very good job claps for you. CLAPCLAPCLAP
andy-chan24 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I fell in love with Prussia here. As inappropriate as he was. The dude was sweet.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »