Reviews for Shades of Love
naraku-doll chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Again, you're inconsistent. I thought Belarus was the bridesmaid?
Oh and hell yeah would austria be disgusted. That's actually one of my pet peeves of hetalia fanfics, when people stick blatant homosexuality in eras where it would not be viable.
naraku-doll chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
A few criticisms- your timeline in this chapter is kind of all over the place. if she's going to be wed in the early afternoon, then it definitely does not make sense that she had to drive several hours to where she's going to get ready. Also, you would benefit from a spellcheck. Other than that, i'm interested in seeing where this will go.
Isabelle chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Oh gosh...IT'S SO SAD!NAKAKAIYAK(Just search for it)!Anyway,The last chapters were like, Austria's like,a gentleman and like,likes Hungary,who is like,swooning,like,a is like,depressed about the whole thing about like,Hungary and him getting like, ,it's like,a good ,I can't like,stop speaking like,like a Valley Girl and like,speaking like,like ,Oh,like,damn
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
MORE SEXY STUFF
Amber S chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
That was, by far, the most beautiful piece of fan fic I have EVER had the pleasure of reading! I applaud you! Please, PLEASE, make more Austria x Hungary fan fics, I BEG YOU!
Dakota TIDES chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I really liked this! I really, really did. Looking over this story I see a perfect interpretation of the Austrian-Hungarian relationship. Great job! 3 I actually really liked the ending even if it kind of felt like someone wAS STABBING ME IN THE HEART. I swear I teared up TT

still very good job claps for you. CLAPCLAPCLAP
andy-chan24 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I fell in love with Prussia here. As inappropriate as he was. The dude was sweet.
AusHun Fan chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Im crying you puke! :(
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
i love your work so much, it's so fluffy but in a soft warm way, the feeling hat you get when your drinking a warm mug of milk? and the scenes, esp the one where they...you know, it's very Roderich, it's not vulgar. i love the ending no matter what others say. keep up the good work... Godbless you
Kouhou Mei chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
It's been awhile since I've last read this. I'm writing this review based on memory and from a few lines I caught while skimming. Just to let you know.

And let me say, this is probably one of the greatest AustriaxHungary fics I have ever read. I love how much research was put into this. The love between Austria and Hungary was just so... Ugh, it's enough to make me fangirl even after about half a year. I'm a sucker for history, so it kind of explains it, but anyway, this was a great story. I love it.
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Very well-written :) I liked how you described Lizzie's wedding dress; it sounds like a very pretty outfit for a wedding I also liked how you described Roderich and Elizabeta's feelings about their arranged marriage in chapter 1. The scene where Roderich asked Elizabeta if he could kiss her at the wedding was pretty funny XD On a final note, I loved how you made Peter and Seychelles the ringbearer and flower girl _ That was adorable!
the gone and forgotten chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
I love that your story is so historically acurate and that the whole thing is an alagory. Also, this covers my favourite hundred years, so it's even more awesome in my eyes. Truly fantastic.
Kit Marin chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
...Awww! The historical clips and how well you related it to them just...wow! I love this so much! Work well done!
Satan's Sweeties chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
I absolutely adored this story. The emotions, the history (!), the... hell, the everything. It was all just so perfect and beautiful, and the way you've portrayed the historical events, especially the divorce that happened in this chapter, made my heart wrench.

If history teachers taught class in the style of Hetalia, maybe students would learn more. I'm off to go read some of your other stories, since I liked this one so much. :)

Keep on writing! Please!
arcissicia chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
They made it through countless wars against each other and with one another, together. I love how when they divorced it was all by accident - it wasn't their own choosing, but they went along with it with persuasion and reassurance. You did a great job. Make me moarrrr. 3