Reviews for Best Served Cold
Gerald the Puppet chapter 32 . 3/25/2014
I loved this story. You kept true to the characters'' personalities, while giving them their own quirks and foibles, which is no easy feat. The plot was engaging; I've never read Dangerous Liaisons, but now I want to. Your writing is fantastic, despite all your protests.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your work!
Parawhore95 chapter 33 . 10/3/2013
This, is one of the best stories I've red so far :3
RefreshingSanity chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Loving this story. But after that I can't help but play spot-the-Buffy-reference at the same time.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/7/2013
Marriage is an abomination and shouldn't exist haha I have nothing against gays at all! But no marriages last... It's the truth, its either cheating or lying or fighting or leaving that person? I dunno but Naomi's definitely Gunna cheat.. Just sayin :o this story made me sad but its very good! :)
vampirebeast01 chapter 33 . 3/25/2013
I completely loved this story from the very beginning. I started it today and I just couldn't stop. Naomi's character made me a bit frustrated at first because of the bet and I definitely wanted to punch her like Katie did after she told Emily it was all just for fun. The smut is um very we'll written too and much appreciated :)
Keep writing wonderful stories
Abbez The Ninja chapter 32 . 3/3/2013
This is really an incredible story! The fluffy awesomeness, paired with your friendly and surprisingly interesting authors notes made it definitely worth reading. I feel a bit weird considering how long ago this was made, but I felt like I should tell you how awesome this is :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Liking that Naomi is forward for a change :)
ABellz chapter 32 . 1/26/2013
loved it!
FrKiwi chapter 33 . 5/13/2012
Oh it's cuuute :) And hot. Yeah, definitely.

I loooove Katie ;) She is juste so funny :)

Oh and what a surprise with Gina and Jenna hahahaha !

I loved that part :)
Ujin chapter 33 . 5/12/2012
hello,

hmmm. what can I say? speechless...

WOW!

Finished chapters 1-5 in 5 hrs reading no standing, eating, drinking. hahaha

Like what you did, hope I can find the one (just like Emily) some day. So much love and full of undesirable scene (joking) but I loved it.

thanks for writing this... Definitely I will read ur Other Stories ;)
gumyumgirl chapter 33 . 5/11/2012
you got me worried there for a second. i thought you're announcing deleting the whole story and i'd like to read it again when i finally get some time. :)
blah.blee.blah chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Your authors note at the end made me smile and I couldn't agree more. Pushed up against locker kisses are for Emily only. Anyways, I am loving this story. You're a great writer.
FrKiwi chapter 32 . 4/17/2012
(From France !)

I really liked your story, like really really really much ! Maybe because it kind of reminds me my life, but mostly because it's really well done written and even if I'm french, I really appreciated it ! I laughed, I cried, I was surprised... Indeed I really loved this story and I add it to my favorites ;) Bye
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I don't know how I missed this fic. Glad someone recommended this to me. Thanks. I'm liking it so far.
betterleftblank chapter 32 . 12/29/2011
So I finally had the chance to get some reading done over my holidays and I thought I would start with your first story seeing as it’s already complete.

I really enjoyed this fic and I ended up finishing it almost in a day because I couldn’t stop reading. It was hard waiting for the fall out of Naomi’s deception and while I obviously don’t agree with what she did it was clear that once she started to develop real feelings for Emily she wasn’t just pulling a con. I’m glad that Emily didn’t give into Naomi right away even though it would have been a lot easier than having to deal with the pain of being lied to.

I obviously enjoyed the poker scene for a variety of reasons :)

Thank you for sharing your story I look forward to catching up on what else you’ve written