Reviews for Lines of Communication
Xayian chapter 6 . 2/24
Ack! I loved this and 3am. There is so much potential for Clark and Dawn. I would love to have see how their friendship would have grown as adults so if you ever consider writing it I would read it. Nicely done :-)
gail19 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Cute. Missed Lex, but it was very cute.
Angel715 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
WOW! really luvd this fic! please please please continue this series! we would be forever grateful!
Anya chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
How about another one of these? I love Clarke and Dawn- can we get a quick visit to Smallville or the Hellmouth for the two of them?
aveave chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
This story is great. I would like to know if you had or will write sequel to it?
Turquoise Girl chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
Those two. *shakes head*
starophie chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
I just have to say:

One, LOVED this series! AHSOFREAKINADORABLE!

And I really never liked Smallville, so that's saying something. I love the way you wrote the Buffy/Dawn scenes...they were the ubercute. I was a little confused about Clark's age (I thought he was older?) but I'll go with it, since, like I said, I know nothing.

Thanks for writing!
moonstar99 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
I L.O.V.E this story! It is the best Xover that I have ever read! Im really hopping that you might continue this story!
scrappychic77 chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
Wonderful job, both with this story and with 3am.

I don't usually read a lot of Smallville fics because I've seen a grand total of probably 4 or 5 episodes in my life, but I LOVED this story and would love to see more if you ever get to it. I know that these were originally written in 2002 and you may not even be writing any more, but I'm hoping that one day you do come back to this 'verse and continue this story. Great job!
TravelingRoses chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
I loved this fic and it's prequel, one of the best crossover's I've read.
Kin Pandun chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
LOVE this fic. Will there be more? Or another sequel?

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
purrfus chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
I read the first story, and then had to jump over and read this right away.

I've had so much fun reading this. I wish it hadn't had to ever end, and only partly because I wanted more Spike and Lex.
WriteShop chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
A nice little story.

Not much going on, but you nailed the characters dead on

GREAT dialogue
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Did you ever write the third one? I wish you would write more! You have written a *great* story here. And you have everyone so in character!
JediClaire chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Could you please do a sequel to the sequel?