Reviews for Explosions, Literal and Otherwise
sassygeek chapter 1 . 4/10
awww... they're adorable.
knightinred chapter 1 . 4/7
It's always been pleasing to see Sherlock caring for John :)
Squee! Thank you for not killing John! And I so wish this were an episode, because I would like to see Sherlock hug John!
Oh gosh right in the feels. Im pretty sure that hug was more meaningful then any long profession of love
Childatheart28 chapter 1 . 4/3
So beautiful!
I would love to see this as a mini episode or something. It is so incredibly sweet. And the part where Sherlock is just staring at John, saying nothing, reminds me of the best man scene in season 3, episode 2.
I especially loved this line: "He's approaching the police tape as dreamily, and the people around him are just melting away, and he wouldn't take his eyes off that small, distant figure for anything, not if you held a gun to his head, not if the entirety of London collapsed behind him." Ahhh, the feels. I swear, when I saw the summary, I was REALLY trying hard not to get my hopes up. "MIGHT be dead? Well, who knows..." But I was soooo happy that John was still alive! The ending was very sweet and tender. Really, the whole thing was perfect. Powerful and emotional without being overly angsty or sentimental. I really don't know what else to say except, well done!
Marshmallow Fudge Up chapter 1 . 2/28
my heart-

it is-

is-

pining in joy because of this little snippet

ahh it's perfectly fluffy and tragic and-

*sighs happily*

I.F.T.S chapter 1 . 2/26
Truth. Right here. That's what would happen. And then, when Sherlock got over the shock, whoever set up that bomb would've been treated to a new definition of agony.
JoiseZHAO chapter 1 . 2/18
I've just finished reading this story and I was attracted to I'd like to ask your permission for the translation. Do you mind if I translate this story into Chinese and post them to a large Chinese fiction site named suiyuanju, or maybe other sites which can share fanfic? It would be fantastic if you say yes.
CallYouByYourNam chapter 1 . 2/18
DAMN it.

I thought that was just the first chapter.

JayceeJayne chapter 1 . 2/17
Awwwww! I LOVED this! 3
Well...I don't really know what to say but I think everything I feel about this fic has already been stated in other reviews so...just thank you for this fic!
Revella chapter 1 . 2/12
Very nice! I really liked it.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/9
Thank you for writing and posting. I greatly enjoyed this story.