Reviews for Explosions, Literal and Otherwise
PromiseMeSomeday chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
Awww
D.Walker chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
I cannot believe how very long ago it was when I first read this... today, after years, I logged into this acc just for lols and the memories, saw this fic on my fav list and it's EVERY BIT AS GOOD AS WHEN I FIRST READ IT. Written almost exactly ten years ago, and reading it brings back some long forgotten fangirl feels. Thanks so much for leaving it up. I hope I can come back and read it in another ten years. Doesn't even matter that I'm not really a Sherlock fan anymore and haven't through about them in a long time, this fic immediately draws me right back into that world. Lovely one-shot, lovely moments, so nicely written. Probably I said all this in a comment years ago, still true now. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2020
Loved it!
snooj chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
aagghh my heart, hit with the feels- i love this! i freaking love it.
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 5/7/2020
Awww poor baby. Sherlock is such a baby sometimes.
miakomitto chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
Your work so wonderful! Can I have your permission to translation it into Vietnamese?
BuJyo chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
Miko Eiko chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
Hombre, Sherlock no es muy bueno en lo emocional, el pobre estarĂ­a perdido si muere su querido blogger
Ikabi chapter 1 . 3/25/2019
oh, my poor heart! It has just shattered into tiny pieces.
Your voice for Sherlock was so believable, I could practically hear and see Benedict Cumberbatch in the scenes.
Deana chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
Great job!
WafflerWrites chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
You have such a way with words! Each sentence you give us brews a vibrant picture of your plot, and it's truly beautiful. I'm mesmerized. The metaphors are phenomenal, and the way you visualize their personalities is brilliant. I'm sure to look more into your work!
ilicythings chapter 1 . 10/25/2018
I love this! Sherlock worrying about John gets me every time.

Thanks for a great story!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Well, there went my feelings. *sobs
MillionLights chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
"Everybody obeys an out-of-control sociopath."

- This fic is BRILLIANT. Not only does it keep both Sherlock and Watson in character, but the plot is interesting and cohesive. Well done!
OrphanedAccountno1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Aaaawwwwwwwwww... Soooo sweet... It should be in the show... Awwwwwwww...