Reviews for Ink
cake0108 chapter 1 . 11/6
Awwww so cute!
DChan21 chapter 1 . 8/13
This was great! So happy you decided to continue Piercings! It had me worry at first but love the ending! Still feel like this story could have continued a bit more XDD but thanks for the gear work!
Alec chapter 1 . 8/1
I'm a sucker for angst, so yay
saku-ann chapter 1 . 5/14
loved it!
Animelover0818 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I remember reading an edit in the first part of this, that people have been bugging you about it being a one-shot. I hope that I am not bugging you when I am simply asking if there might be a 3rd part to this. It is not about me wanting a third part, it is just mere curiosity. (That is the truth)
CrowneXV chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I'm surprised yet again. To think there was an actual sequel to Piercings. I applaud you for your amazing writing. I look forward to reading more of your SasuNaru.
Mea chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was moving, well written and hawt.
sasunaru680 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I loved the story it was really emotional to me I thought naruto was dead so I was scared but thank god he's alive and breathing
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
this was some very fun readin
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh my god, I almost had a heart attack. My emotions were following Sasuke's. No die Naruto! No die!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
If THIS was not the best than i need to read more because this was sooo good
LovegoodH chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
wow fanfics about firefighters just destroy me and this one was no exception, im crying omg great fanfic great
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awwww... Sweet! Love it!
inutrasha24 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Goddamn you... Just. Goddamn you! I only know one other author that I can read angst fanafictions by. And goddammit it all to hell if you didn't just get added to that list! This played to much with my freakin emotions and I hate you and love you for it. Every single LAST emotion Sasuke felt I felt, but I got hit by a fucking mack truck. You beautiful beautiful sadistic creature, gah. I can't even express how much you are my favorite author right now. Just. Keep writing dammit.