Reviews for Borrowed Time
xtinkxproductionsx chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
Ah! What's the letter say? Such a good story though. :)
Mrs.Marauders chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
Im so confused lol. I loved the story but i have no idea whats happened in the last chapter. Is santana pregnant with finns baby? Is rachel pregnant with pucks? Is adens finns and Rachels then they got divorced? whats happened to brittney?
I loved this story but i really want too understand the ending.
mrstubbington chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
ok...i'm bailing my eyes out. GREAT CHAPTER!
Pharies chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
I really liked this story. It was good, had me wanting to read more and more since I could never predict what was really going to happen next 99% of the time.

Great job.

Tori
alphaladywolf chapter 22 . 7/12/2011
WoW. Angsty. So real.
foodandbooksandthings chapter 22 . 7/7/2011
Okay, you have this incredible way of writing. I've read all if your other Glee stuff, which is just INCREDIBLE. I love it all, really and truly. :) I honestly can't even describe how amazing it all is...

Anyway, could you explain the ending to me? I was caught up until around the last two chapters... With Puck cheating, Rachel and Finn and thier marriage, and Santana being pregnant with... Finn's baby? Haha if you could just explain that too me... I'm confused!

Other than that, this was an incredible story, amazing job:)
nitefang chapter 22 . 6/9/2011
Wait, I'm so confused. So he *wasn't* cheating on her? How did that play out?
nitefang chapter 20 . 6/9/2011
Okay, I was like, "WHATTHEFUCK?"

And then I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

And then after that, I was like, "Waitwaitwaitwait... I don't..."

And now I'm gonna go read the next chapter.
nitefang chapter 19 . 6/9/2011
I need to go strangle me some Finn Hudson. I understand that his part in Rachel's life is integral, but you cannot blame me for wanting to set his balls on fire here.
nitefang chapter 18 . 6/9/2011
GODDAMNIT! SHE NEEDS TO STOP GOING BACK TO FINN! I'm going to STRANGLE this girl!
nitefang chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
GASP!

SANTANA? SATAN?

Well I guess that was understandable since she was the one who was comforting him at the wedding after Rachel dropped the bomb of being pregant with Finn's bebeh...
nitefang chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
I'm CRYING GODDAMNIT! CRYING! This shit's killing me right now.
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 22 . 4/15/2011
This fic was completely amazing! I love the way you wrote it, the characters, their interaction amongst themselves... EVERYTHING! I think this is probably the best Glee fanfic I've read and I've read a TON...the way you take Rachel back to the time she was with Puck, is so romantic. We all have experienced that at one time or another in our lives. Wondering...What if? I find myself thinking about it too. Only, I'm not as lucky as Rachel in this story. I'll never be able to go back, but it's still a tantalizing idea :) Anyway, thank you for the lovely story and the two ideas of new stories at the bottom sound amazing to me. I'm going to check it out.
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh boy...this is gonna be good! I know it was written a while back, but am looking forward to it:) ...Kind of sad though, so hopefully Puckelberry triumphs in the end! (& since it’s complete…I won’t even ‘cheat’ & find out! Lol)

~elle
Sqidly chapter 22 . 2/28/2011
I absolutely freaking loved it and I usually avoid any sort of angst like the plague . It was beautiful yet sad and Im so glad I stuck through the whole thing . Keep up the great work !