Reviews for Twist of Fate
Spannerspoon chapter 19 . 3/14/2014
Brilliant! Beautifully written and a great plot - although I did have to google what 8's TARDIS looked like...

Loved it!
Asdfhjkl chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
Awesome story!
Mara O chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Brilliant, thank you!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
What a brilliant, creative, NEW way to reunite Rose and the Doctor. You know, I have never read a fanfiction like this one, and you did an amazing job. So, thank you for writing, I loved it!
Prue chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
Thank you so very much, this was so emotional and so touchy it made my day
Snicks chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
Seriously fantastic! Well written, unique, exciting, happy and just fun! VERY good job! This is definitely among my top 10 favorite Doctor Who fanfics! Can't wait to read more of your work
seekerchasing chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
Fantastic. it's such a great idea and really well written. i loved reading this )
Cipher Nine chapter 19 . 10/6/2011
Quite honestly, I loved this. Great work.
Shakugan no Shana chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
that really is one of the most original reunions that I've ever read!

Trebleclef2 chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
Awww this was a fantastic story! Really great idea, and you managed to get all the characters in character and everything! Loved the way you portrayed the Doctor/Rose relationship - not too cheesy of over the top, but easy and realistic. Very cute ending for the other two btw, loved it! To conclude: brilliant story. *adds story to favourites*
Tangerine-Alert chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Fantastic, Charley's voice really comes through here.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
Aaaaah, i'm so sold simply by the subtle slip of Bad Wolf-ness that i don't know where to start XD A great idea-honestly don't know much about the 8th doctor, but simply based on appearances he's like the top one on my list after the following doctors to know. :) I'm glad my first story with him was brilliant, tied in nicely, and of course gave me a good ol' Doctor Rose reunion that was unique and simple.

Seriously. Still giddy over the Bad Wolf slip-in. Love Rose/TARDIS in her vengeful time goddess mode. XD

Great stuff tho again, don't know how you haven't got more reviews.
Elphie of Heartshaven chapter 19 . 3/21/2011
i 3 it! ihave sucxh a hard time choosing between 8 and 10 for my favorite doctor, and you've added to the indecision. I love the interaction with Rose and Charley as well, just a super story!
timano chapter 19 . 10/26/2010
A superb story! Well-written and enjoyable. I don't know all that much about Charley (just that she accompanied the Eighth Doctor in the Big Finish audios I never heard), but your writing makes her come alive! 10 out of 10 stars.
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 19 . 9/21/2010
Nineteen chapters, completed, absolutely fantastic... only four reviews? This deserves more attention. I love it.