Reviews for Prelude to the Legend
bc chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
cool
Shix chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
well, i liked it. hope you make more drabbles like this. although i felt sad for Harry, suffering even from a young age (

you know this makes me wonder if in the future when Sirius sees Harry, would he have tried to claim him like James? if he kept calling and thinking Harry was "James"? you know? b/c Sirius really was mentally unstable after all that time in Azkaban...

hmmm...something to think about )
Sweet Pea chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I don't know if I'm disturbed or something for totally understanding this... but it was awesome. Love how you let on that Harry didn't look exactly like his father before, and that in her psycho mind she needed him to look like James.

Can't wait to find out how you'll explain Dumbles calculating eyes.

And I especially love How Harry understood and enjoyed his mothers death, but was really sad that Voldie still went on to do the spell.

Love love love it. And I hope to see more!
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
pleasantly disturbing. Why did she need to turn Harry's hair darker? Harry is her son, right? Liked it. Happy as hell that you're going to update Transcendence. Looking forward to the next chapter of Prelude to the Legend. Glad your back. Hope everything's okay now.
May Eve chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
How fascinatingly disturbed. I love twisty stuff like this. For your first time with drabbles, this is very well done and I would love to see more. Keep it up!

PS. I hope RL has gotten better for you.
SlyGoddess chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
this is cool but super confusing. Voldemort was just like "oh... a talking baby. lets kill it"

and why did she need to turn Harry's hair black? whose baby was it?