Reviews for Carouselambra
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Why does this story have only thirteen reviews?! Well, Imma change that . I love this story so much. The way you incorporate the past with the present with such grace is really amazing. And it just tugged at my heartstrings. So good! You got a good thing goin here friend,
HogwartsHussy chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
Excellent, original and exciting story!
LiveInMyHead chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
This story is absolutely amazing, truly one of the best pieces of fan fiction..hell literature!..I have had the fortune to read. It is so original and you have captured the Winchesters boys in their younger and older years brilliantly. Thank you so much for sharing your superb talent and fantastic imagination.
heather03nmg chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
I know that I read this originally on LJ but couldn't remember if I had reviewed and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this. You took a very difficult subject and handled it with sensitivity. I loved how you wrote the boys and kept them true to character even when facing such evil.

Well done.
moira4eku chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
I just wanted to tell you I thought this story was quite a tale. I really enjoyed reading it. I spent a nice evening reading the whole story without stopping. It was really heartbreaking at times but also uplifting at the end. Poor Dean, he really was put through the ringer here. I wonder how he'd ever get over what happened to him? I guess having Sam and Bobby helped because John certainly was a no show. Sometimes I just want to smack him upside the head. You had one creepy fugly here, gave me the willies! Thanks for posting this enthralling story here!
CanadaNL chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
Just re-read the story. I totally forgot how much I loved it!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Aww! John was watching over them for all this time! That's so cute *_* I wasn't expecting it!

Great story, dear! I really like it

Kisses

Rosetta
dein.finchen chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
I am speechless. It is hard to tell this kind of story and not mention too much and tell things too exactly. But you described the feelings the right way. this story is amazing and I like your way of writing it. Thank you! :o)
CanadaNL chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
Excellent, excellent story!
dl chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
Wow

Another great story
tasmat chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
Oh my god! What a great read! I blitzed through it whenever I could snag a few minutes between classes 3
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I'm reading this on LJ after seeing it being recced for the Big Bang. I can't figure out how to comment on it over there.

Just wanted to let you know I'm already enjoying it so far. I'm only at the beginning, so I look forward to a long happy roadtrip with you on this story.

p.s. any music you recommend to take on the ride? Gotta have good tunes on a roadtrip! LOL
Rhapsodista chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
This was absolutely amazing. What an incredible and original plotline, and so wonderfully told. I am very impressed with the way in which you were able to so strongly depict Dean's experience without a whole bunch of gratuitous sexual imagery. It really emphasized Sam's perspective in the whole situation-he knew what happened without really KNOWING what happened. Very powerful storytelling.

And I LOVED the big showdown at the end, and Sam's parting words to Coy: "If you want to win, don't pick a fight with a Winchester"..."And if you want to live, don't fuck with my brother." So totally badass! And very fitting that Sam gets his chance to save Dean the way that Dean saved Sam all those years ago.

I really can't say enough wonderful things about this. I see that you opted to post it all in one day-it was great for me, since I got to finish it all in one sitting, but I find it unfortunate that it will likely cut down on your reviews by quite a bit. It should have hundreds. Truly, this is one of the most original and well-written fics I've read here. Great, great job.
IritIlan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh.. I want to strangle John. What ever reason he has for his actions, he could have at least said 'sorry, I'll make it up to you' and find a way to really do it? Even he his has justified reasons to go, he could have waited one day or at least explain his actions and aknowledge what he forces Dean and Sam to miss (not just this night but all the time).

And I realy wish Dean would get angry at his father, won't always obey and justify what ever he does, he's 19, an adult his father can't order him around unless he lets him, which sadly, he does.

It's the indiffernce that he shows that anger the most, it's like he does't even see them as persons with their own wants and needs and abilty to make choices, just as tools at his disposal - to use when he needs or leave when he has other things to do.

Sorry for the long rant... John behavior is just hard to forgive and understand, no matter when reasons and excused he has. Goes on the read the rest of the story now.