Reviews for Parenthetical Love
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 1/14
What a great story premise!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 29 . 1/4
I love the way they came together after all those years. It's hard for anyone who went through those things to trust anyone really, but Rose finding Alice again was just perfect. I really liked this quirky little story! :D
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 27 . 1/4
It was inevitable. I haven't known a set of twins yet that haven't had twins of their own. Lol.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 26 . 1/4
*happy sighs* ;)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 25 . 1/3
Love the name. So glad she's finally here. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 24 . 1/3
Ohhhhh poor Bella. Up to 42 weeks. Well she's fully baked! Lmao. Technically she's not overdue until after 42 weeks (I don't get that two week bs either by the way).
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 23 . 1/3
Don't scare me like that! Lol
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 21 . 1/3
Can I stop getting teary eyed over them now? Am I getting the gift of yay yet? Lol
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 20 . 1/3
Not really weird. Just feels like gas to be honest. Lol. The kicking is weird. But amazing. I'm glad they've finally made him realize he's in love with her and trusts her. Now to just figure out the rest.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 18 . 1/3
I hated the belly rubbing. I saw a shirt recently that said it perfectly- if you didn't put it in there don't touch it- or something along those lines. I'm still mad at Jake. But Esme is right.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 17 . 1/3
I really really don't like Jake right now.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 16 . 1/3
I want to beat the ever loving shiz out of Jacob Black right now. How dare he? How could he? And Edward doesn't even know what he did wrong. He thinks his child is dead. And Jasper and Jake are just dandy with letting him think that. This is one of those moments that ends up everyone and everything. And frankly, it's all Jake's fault and I won't be mad if they cut him out for a while.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 15 . 1/3
I don't want ish to hit the fan. Ugh! Lol. Baby strollers were ridiculously expensive. And the rules about car seats is crazy. I mean, have these people seen how long a two year olds legs are? And they want us to scrunch them up and keep the backward facing? Wth?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 13 . 1/3
No baby talk to the belly in my family. Lol. I hope Rosalie comes around so Edward can talk to her. It sounds like he really needs her. As for Jacob. If he keeps up what he's doing he might just convince Bella she's being an idiot and that would be bad for everyone. It's clear she's already falling or fallen for Edward and to lose him because of doubts put in her head by a best friend? I can see resentment and anger at Jake, and guilt and just all around miserableness for Bella and Edward.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 12 . 1/3
I don't know what to make of Edward. I mean, there are some men who really don't engage until that baby is in their arms and they're staring at this little flesh and blood human- but then there are ones who are engaged the whole pregnancy. Then there are those who never engage and I think I'd be heart broken if he was the latter. I'm hoping he's just so inside his head and the idea that he never really wanted kids that he's gotten so used to it that he can't seem to get out, but that he will once he sees that little girl. Quil and Embry's place sounds amazing!
4,819 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »