Reviews for Parenthetical Love
Madison Elliott chapter 27 . 3/15
I love this story such a great story.
Lillywhite1 chapter 27 . 2/21
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
polyphany chapter 29 . 9/19/2020
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us, I'm only sorry that it took me so long to find it! ;-)
polyphany chapter 24 . 9/17/2020
First baby at 39 weeks 2 days, was a fairly long labor, started contractions around 10:00 AM, but they were over 20 minutes apart. Gradually throughout the day they got closer together and we headed to the hospital around 10:30 PM (45 minute drive). I started pushing around 3:00 AM, then 2 hours of pushing and an episiotomy later, while I literally was passing out between each contraction, my baby girl was born, 6 lbs 3 oz, 19 in long, 09/10/2001. The thing I remember most is trying to rip the oxygen mask off my face and throw it at the doctor.

Second baby at 37 weeks, water broke around 9:00 AM, contractions started around 11:30 AM, I screamed that I wanted drugs at 1:45 PM, he was born at 2:14 PM, 45 minutes before the anesthesiologist could get there. 8 lbs 1 oz 21 in long, 08/14/2004. The funniest part was if you went off his ultrasound due dates, he was actually born on his due date, but going by first day of last period he was 3 weeks early.
polyphany chapter 23 . 9/17/2020
My husband named both our children. Our daughter, Kymera Mabel, named after a Japanese Anime (Kimera) but we used the Korean spelling because I thought it was more feminine, and her middle name was my paternal grandmother's name and my husband's maternal great grandmother's name. Our son, Raiden Jason, was named after the Japanese god of lighting, and his middle name is his father's first name, which is a family tradition on my husband's side.
polyphany chapter 17 . 9/12/2020
So heart wrenching, it's like a punch in the gut. At least I've stopped crying though.

Cute kid story...when my son was 18 months old, he insisted on going on the big kids play structure with his big sister, and proceeded to dive head first down the biggest steepest twisty tunnel slide there. It about gave me a heart attack, but he was laughing his ass off when he got to the bottom.
polyphany chapter 16 . 9/11/2020
Finished reading this chapter last night around 6:30 PM, watched both Raised by Wolves and the first half of Critical Role, went to bed, read chapter 25 of Midnight Sun, proceeded to start crying AGAIN, then had to read chapter 26 of Midnight Sun before I could fall asleep. Sometimes I wonder why I don't allow my phone in my room when I'm not on call, but normally I sleep better if no phone in my room.
polyphany chapter 14 . 9/10/2020
With our first my sister planned my baby shower, it was all women, and well, I guess it was fun, but I don't remember that much, other than a boatload of pink and several cheap pre-filled diaper bag gifts...which I wasn't too excited about. With our second we had a "meet baby" party, with all our friends after our son was born. That one was a LOT more fun.
polyphany chapter 12 . 9/10/2020
Love it! ;-) Food aversions with my first were almost everything except Stouffer's French Bread Pizza and Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese. With my second the idea of broccoli made me nauseous, and it's my favorite vegetable.
polyphany chapter 11 . 9/10/2020
Love it! We found out with both of ours at the 20 week ultrasound. With our first, our daughter, the technician pointed out that she was a girl, with our son, I blurted out "that is definitely a boy" as soon as the technician was in the right place. ;-D
polyphany chapter 9 . 9/9/2020
Gah, so cute! Also remembering the second trimester with both of mine can get me pretty hot and bothered 16 and 19 years later.
polyphany chapter 5 . 9/9/2020
Loving it!

To Christina, who things Edward doesn't have a legal leg to stand on, Known Donor vs Anonymous Donor is very different in California. Known Donor is a contract specifically between 2 people. Since Edward wouldn't have signed a contract with Bella, he would have the same rights as if it were a one night stand. I suggest if you want to learn more than you ever thought you could about Known Donors, listening to a comedy podcast, go listen to the first season of the Spermcast podcast by Molly Hawkey. Hilarious and informative.
polyphany chapter 4 . 9/9/2020
I'm loving this story! I can't believe I hadn't read it before your post on Facebook. I too have an embarrassing New Kids on the Block doll in my parents' basement, though mine is (was? It might have been in a box of stuff they donated, or was destroyed by a flood we had in 2013) Joe McIntyre.

With both our kids we told family right away about the pregnancy, it was a couple days after the positive test for our daughter, mainly because it took a few days for my husband and I to digest the news ourselves, since she was very much an unplanned surprise. With our son we called everyone that morning when it came up positive. He was a planned surprise, LOL, things happened way quicker than we were expecting.

Weird pregnancy cravings, I couldn't get enough raw almonds with my second. With my first the only things that didn't make me puke during the first trimester were Stouffer's French Bread Pizza, and Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese.
Christine chapter 6 . 9/6/2020
No legal rights...maybe I should just stop reading...does the truth ever come out about the Law? Or lack of paperwork? Or however someone thought donors were more than they are?
Christine chapter 5 . 9/6/2020
California law does not give donors legal rights... Even Google know that. Bella is in the legal drivers seat-Edward should remember that
4,946 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »