Reviews for Parenthetical Love
Dollybigmomma chapter 24 . 5/7
With my only baby, my daughter, I went into labor on Pitocin at 6:30am on July 3rd, 1992. She was a little more than three weeks premature, but my blood pressure spiked dangerously, so she had to come out. Eleven hours later at 5:32 p.m. she was born at 7lbs 10oz and 19.5 inches long. I can't imagine what another near month would have yielded in her size. I wasn't able to have an epidural due to back problems, and the narcs they gave me wore off two hours before I delivered, so it was all natural. Funny thing, with the final push, the doctor was busy with trying to manage the cord, so she popped out past him. I had instinctually lowered my hand down beside my leg, which enabled me to catch her head in my hands before she shot off the table and hit the floor head first. His response? "Good catch." I think I had nightmares for a month afterward at the possibilities had I not caught her.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 18 . 4/2
Omg, I read this story yearrrsss ago and am rereading it. And I forgot how frigging awesome you are at writing angst. The last two chapters have had my heart in knots and tears in my eyes! Oh man... I'm feeling... verclemt! *in Mike Meyers' Saturday Night Live character voice*
Really Jasper you asshole she was pushed by Rosalie fans . Rosalie she pat herself on the back for getting Bella hurt. Rosalie and Jasper are horrible. Bella needs new friends. Yes I blame Rosalie her and her big mouth.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 1/6
I wonder if Edward’s gets mixed up with Jasper’s and they use it on the wrong women if that makes sense… just judging from the summary!
Lillywhite1 chapter 29 . 1/1
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
HildysBrassHat chapter 29 . 12/27/2021
I enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing.
EBCullen99 chapter 9 . 11/28/2021
Another story where Bella act like the prefect little victim after doing something bad.

3/10
wronglydreamer chapter 29 . 10/9/2021
Hi! Liked this story as well! Different from the others but beautifully developed! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/9/2021
Hiya! Liked this story as well! Different from the others but beautifully developed! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2021
Bella ne pense qu'à elle mais pas à l'enfant plus tard lorsqu'il ira à l 'école il demandera si il a un père et oû il est
Willow Cullen chapter 21 . 5/18/2021
"I only lied to you once"

YEAH ABOUT THE DEATH OF HIS BABY. GOD BELLA IS SUCH A BITCH HERE.
IM DONE I CANT READ THIS CRAP ANYMORE.

SORRY, BUT BYE.
Willow Cullen chapter 17 . 5/18/2021
Bella's always the victim. I HATE IT.

She's obviously in the wrong here. Yeah I get she heard Jacob tell her Edward didn't want the baby, but she should've talked to him. Not tell him something like this then actually wait a while to tell him the truth.
Bella took it WAY TO FAR.
Willow Cullen chapter 16 . 5/18/2021
Bella was scared Edward didn't want the baby so she lies and says she had a misarrange and for a week doesn't tell him the truth, but somehow Edward's till at fault
Madison Elliott chapter 27 . 3/15/2021
I love this story such a great story.
Lillywhite1 chapter 27 . 2/21/2021
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
4,959 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »