Reviews for Parenthetical Love
mkm620 chapter 27 . 12/29/2017
Loved your story!
LaPumuckl chapter 29 . 11/21/2017
This was a very sweet ending for all of them - thanks for sharing their stories
Cina's chapter 29 . 11/16/2017
Wonderful story. Thank you.
Cina's chapter 23 . 11/16/2017
Him’s a tiny thing. Sorry I haven’t reviewed much... but I can’t stop reading. Great story.
QueenGB chapter 27 . 11/7/2017
Oh a honey that was a hell of a ride. Thank you!
QueenGB chapter 26 . 11/7/2017
Phew! I am happy for these two.
QueenGB chapter 25 . 11/7/2017
You are killing it with the names.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 11/7/2017
Love the name!
QueenGB chapter 19 . 11/7/2017
Peeved at Edward? Jesus who didn't mess up here? Oh yeah, Charlie and the twins are innocent.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 11/7/2017
They are all so much work ;-)
QueenGB chapter 16 . 11/7/2017
So no hea then because that is the most fucked up thing to do to a person. So what she lives in the same town hiding his baby? So messed up and you don't come back from this with out anger and grudges. So Jacob tricks him and she tells the most horrible lie. Just wow.
QueenGB chapter 15 . 11/7/2017
Why can't all these outsiders mind their own business and where the heck is Jasper? I thought he was a primary and now Jake is everywhere. And what the heck is wrong with Edward and Bella. Your Mike is funny.
QueenGB chapter 14 . 11/7/2017
What a mess. I hope there is an hea in here somewhere cause there's so much doubt and fear.
QueenGB chapter 12 . 11/7/2017
Seriously what is Jake's problem? Like this situation is easy. It's funny the three annoying people here are my absolute least favorite in canon. No coincidence.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 11/7/2017
Yay a girl! Boy their situation is complicated and I wish she would confide in Jasper not Jake. He seems a little more immature and Jasper is so chill and soothing. But I'm sure he'd tell Alice. What a mess.
4,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »