Reviews for Parenthetical Love
soccermom101113 chapter 29 . 3/16
Great story! Thanks for sharing. Is there going to be a future take?
LAB1 chapter 27 . 2/23
I think this should be an angst and romance fic. Very well written! I honestly wouldn't wish a twin pregnancy on anyone. Mine was nothing short of brutal! In a wheelchair for a month during the first trimester and from 16 weeks on when my body gave up fighting a pregnancy with double hormones causing my pelvic bones to separate early. Did I mention already having had four kids? Four kids four years and under plus tween girls. Fun times! I'm one of those moms that doesn't like being pregnant. I try to enjoy it, but I really don't enjoy it. Pretty funny as I've had five planned pregnancies. Love the baby and raising children part! I love it so much that I homeschool so I get all the enjoyment of discovery and learning with them! Never doing the pregnancy thing again! That was my motto while pregnant with my twins. "You never have to do this again!"
monicaalexr chapter 4 . 2/14
if a woman has a child in vitro in a private facility, they have to ask her if she wants to have information on the father or if she wants him in her's child life
if she choose's so the dad can't stay in their life (her's and the baby's)
thunnababy chapter 27 . 1/26
I know this is about to end but I really will hate saying goodbye to these characters you've created.
thunnababy chapter 26 . 1/26
I'm wondering why he hasn't proposed by now but I guess that will happen very soon. It's obvious they love and adore each other very much. Sweet story.
thunnababy chapter 25 . 1/25
Such a beautiful moment! Unfortunately I wasn't awake for my first three babyies birth. Back then they didn't have epidurals, they knocked you out and you woke up wondering if you had your baby! My fourth was a c section with an Epi so I was awake for his birth but the hospital would not allow fathers in the OR so my husband was never there to witness their births. Not only that but he wasn't allowed in the labor room either so I was alone throught all of it! Terrible.
Thank goodness things have changed for the better.
thunnababy chapter 24 . 1/25
So they are still keeping separate nurseries? Not for long I hope.
thunnababy chapter 23 . 1/25
Two weeks before mu due time our third child was born by emergency C-Section. I started hemorraging and The doctors couldn't stop it. He was fine, thank God. He had the cord wrapped around his leg and his kicking started to peel the placenta away from my uterus.
thunnababy chapter 22 . 1/25
First off, I've been meaning to tell you how much I prefer your writing this in the 'Third Person' format. Sometimes the His and Her POV gets tiresome and repetitive.

That said, this was a great chapter as they were able to speak without rancor and perhaps they understand each other a little better now. The ball, as they say, is in Bealla's court.
thunnababy chapter 21 . 1/24
Great chapter!
thunnababy chapter 20 . 1/24
Glad he was able to discern from his talks with Alice and Rosie that he was indeed in love with Bella. Now let's see what he does about it.
thunnababy chapter 19 . 1/24
I completely understand Edwards anger about her terrible lie, but hopefully he'll come to a point of forgiveness soon. They had so much going for them.
thunnababy chapter 18 . 1/24
Sorry I haven't reviewed the last few chapters, (I always feel bad if I don't review), but I only have a little time left before I have to be somewhere and these last few chapters have been intense and riveting. I want to slap them both upside the head and tell them to just be with each other and talk out their feelings. I hope Esme had an impact on both of them. Wise woman.
thunnababy chapter 13 . 1/23
If they only knew she was already in love with him. Does she even realize she is in love with him? ;)
thunnababy chapter 12 . 1/23
I think that was rude of Mike to say that to him about her being pregnant by another man's baby. Besides, can't he add up the numbers and figure out it could be Edward's baby she is carrying?
4,723 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »