Reviews for Parenthetical Love
magmom4 chapter 4 . 7/21
I read this before but here I am again. I don't remember everything but I remember when I read it.
A girl! Alice and Bella were right. So they're going to try for a relationship?
Emmett's twins are the definition of adorable lol. "Do you play baseball with Uncle Edward?" LOL
I loved Charlie's reaction and he's good for her. She needs more family solely in her corner.
I can't believe Rosalie believed that liar Royce so easily, he probably gave the tape to Bella to give to Aro without Bella knowing what was on the tape
Kopec82 chapter 1 . 5/11
What that heck is this Rosie and Emmet siblings? And Rosie and Alice together!? Wth?
kayk806 chapter 1 . 5/1
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 4/23
This was very well done. Showed a whole different side to Rosalie. Rosalie was shattered and Alice helped her to find her way home.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 4/22
Their relationship is fantastic. I loved that they Peter was just all over Jasper when he came home. So excited over Jasper giving Bella the chance at pregnancy. It was rather hot and definitely sexy. The laughter and talking during was fun too.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 4/22
Funny ending. Ari is great. I liked that they were gong to adopt. Loved that Edward knew she was pregnant and she was in denial. Esme making a dinner surefire to make Bella to realize she was, was very funny. So many children but, they were decently spread out amongst the many couples. Read a story once and there were that many and they were all Bella and Edward's. Crazy. Thank you for this story. For sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 4/22
I got my wish that he'd go home with Bella and Ari and stay there forever. I like his idea of finding a house together. Emmett is really funny and he was great in this chapter. Made me laugh often. Charlie not wanting to give Ari to Carlisle was pretty funny too. Saying you already have three grandkids, this one is mine, made me laugh. Very fun chapter. Very happy family.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 4/22
Well, that took a very long time to get from first contraction to birth. Yikes. I'm mad at Jasper for listening to Bella and letting him sleep, as Edward wanted to be there for all of it and that was taken away from him. At least they woke him up for the birth, geez. Her date of birth is my nieces. Well, Arianna was nine years later than my niece. Mickey Mouse's birthday, 11/18.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 4/21
I'm glad that Dash got to come home so quickly. Gaining weight in the NICU doesn't always happen fast. I'm wondering if Jasper will donate again but, Rosalie carry the baby this time, as it isn't Edward's. Emmett wanting boys was funny. Tanya knowing the chance of them having twinners again is high, was looking at him like he had two heads. It was surprising that Rosalie apologized to Bella. Not just a simple sorry at their parents house but, asked her out and explained some of the why's behind her behavior. I liked that with each passing set of weeks going by, that Edward and Bella were finding their way back to what they had before. Actually, finding a whole lot more than what they had before. They are playful with one another now, moreso than before. More open and communicative. I like that they are in a better place. I wonder how long before Edward moves in with Bella and his little girl. I can't imagine him wanting to be away from them, even for a little while. Let alone a whole night, as they'll need each other's help too. I guess with the timing of where the weeks went, that the next chapter must be the birth.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 4/21
I was wondering if Alice, being so tiny, would make it full term. We definitely got the answer her. I'm so glad that Bella knew exactly what to do. That the ambulance got there in time to save the baby and Alice. Scary.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 4/21
I'm really confused. What exactly did Edward say wrong that sent Bella into a tizzy that epic? She was all over the map, then didn't talk to him for two/three days. I don't get it. Then, instead of inviting him along to join everyone, she and Charlie send him away. If you're trying to make things right, wouldn't it make sense that she would've wanted him at her birthday party. I am still furious with Jacob and his role in this and hated to read him in this chapter, yet again being a dick about Edward. Joking about her doghouse being chilly, right after making a snide comment about Edward. Why does Lizzie put up with him, when there are so many better men out there?
4,863 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »