Reviews for No Dice
Tramontana chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This story is love. :)
danang1970 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Really fun. :) I love stories with the friendships between those two. Thanks for writing!
Invisible Ranger chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Oh, NICE! Why hadn't I gotten around to reading this yet? And there's not only a fun bromance story, but a vuvuzela too? Awesome! On a funny note, I *swear* the title of my first movieverse story was a subconscious, subliminal reference to Steely Dan. You did the boys well here!
Morgane Lurker chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I was cracking up at the part where the vuvuzela entered the story, yes indeed. I could see it all happening in front of me. Hilarious story, and the ending tied everything together very well. Faved!
scruffynerfherder chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love it its cute in a manly way those two are funny together best friends til then
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Poker Face!

I love it. :) Poor Face, his plan didn't come together quite like he'd hoped... But, I can totally see Murdock not knowing the exact rules of the game, and loading the dice improperly.

Very nice job, as always!

~K
storyfan101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I even googled vuvuzela cause I could'nt figure out what kind of a horn it was on my own! But my absolute favorite part was the bit on the sand dune. The two guys just the way I like to see them - the best of friends. But I am hoping that there will be a follow up story. Nobody likes a gloating Pike.
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
:aww. Friendship is sitting with your best friend eating ruined burgers. I like how you portrayed Murdock and Face :-)
snacksize chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Funny, and totally accurate characterization. Also - bonus points for the incorporation of a vuvuzela.