Reviews for Midnight Duet
cuteone chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Yaoilovergirl256 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Okay, so I only have a few reasons for reviewing... 1 being your A/N at the end (made me lol) and 2 being you're an awesome writer. Keep it coming! I like it! (Figgy 4evar!)
max and me in a tree chapter 1 . 9/24/2011

I love the end.

I love figgy.

My best friend and me made up this little saying eith all our fave pairings:

F*ck! Dang, pico at lemons at a party!

F*ckfinn and puck Dangdylanxfang picopercyxnico lemons :D PartyPuckxArty.

And its funny partially becuz her dogs name is pico. Which is why i call him peeker, to keep from busting a gut every time i see him.

Sorry. Im rabbling.

What were we talking about?
JennaSeraph chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
O_O Heheheheheh...Fang has a dirty mind right now! I was already gonna review (I make it my personal goal to review everything I read, even if I have to come back later to do it) but that made me giggle. It's weird, because I can see this happening, and I had a HUNORMOUS fan girl moment when I read it. If I wasn't wide-eyed and slack-jawed, I was squealing and giggling and blushing like crazy. Just thought that might entertain you for a moment or two :)
Sukiakira chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
hahahaha poor nudge heheheh
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
*clicks repeatedly* *breaks* NOOOO! BUT NOW HE WONT GET DIRTY THOUGHTS!
DracoXHarry chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I couldn't resist the whole "Everytime you click the review button, Fang gets a dirty thought about Iggy." thing. Your story was pretty good :)
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
LOL XD "Did Fang and Iggy wet the bed?" That was hilarious XDD
twolf callwind yaoibooya chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
poor nudge i loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvved it
helinamica6577 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I fought the erge to put my review sentance in many reviews so I could keep clicking the review button!
daM chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
busty-beauty solar girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2011

the end was funny she thouht that they wet the bed if only she knew
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
if that was your first kinky story then crap youve got talent. i could never write a story like that *shakes head*
LukeiggyMcgee chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I think it was the best figgy I have ever read, Ever...I hope you right more...oh and I like the thing at the bottom about the review botton that is hilarous...anyway Love the story

Kat chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was really well written, and I liked it a lot.

You seemed to go a little crazy with comas at one point, but I do that too sometimes, so I shouldn't judge...eheh..._"

The end made me laugh, which made my mom yell at me...

also I'm reviewing to give Fang a dirty thought about Iggy.

I hope it's a good one. XD