Reviews for Irksome Thoughts
MelodyDaughterOfHecate chapter 1 . 7/7
this is amazing! always thought Slytherins are more fun mainly because I am one but also they get away with more because people stereotype the house so much :)
~Melody
Melancholia chapter 1 . 3/28
My friends and i do that all the time. And trust me you ain't the only one who thinks that about the golden trio.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
The Golden Trio just had too much shit to deal with to be properly silly. The twins were the funny ones.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Why dont you ever describe the kiss? :'( i loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
You're right that is weird.
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Hehe! I loved the morning scene! It was hilarious! I really like the idea of a 'Silver Trio'. And that library scene was just adorable!
AYCMW20 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Nope you're right. They ARE awfully nice to eachother. My friends and I wouldn't be so close if we didnt curse and threaten to rip eachothers throats out every once in a while xD The plot was great and it got me i loved it. And Draco being Draco always melts my heart ;)
Keiran chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Me again! Your number one fan! Write more, please!
drachens chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Well. I do think the Golden Trio ARE too nice. Harry-Ron: Okay they are saintly, they talk about things... that's it.
They hug and whatevers, but it's almost like something out of a Nickelodeon show at times -_-'' My friends and I, best friends or not, make so many snide comments about each other, for the fun of it. (The Golden Trio DOES creep me out, now that you mention it)
floralscent chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Ahhhh so fluffy! And I laughed out loud when Draco said that she was creeping him out haha!
elizaka chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I've always thought that too! Great job!
Czerwone chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
well…I guess the golden trio just have their fun in their own lives like theirs made them mature,that's all.I will be dying to have friends like them…anyway.
RainWillow7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I just realized that too o.O
Weird. And dude, I is Slytherin, and I'm like Blaise lol XD
Again, great job!
-Rain
ForTheWinDM chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
It's not just you. My friends and I are always having mock fights. In fact, I had a slap bet with one of them, and on the last day of school this year, because I had won, I slapped her on the face so hard she actually didn't speak for a minute. Quite an accomplishment for her, I must say. ;P
Sioned136 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
exactly! I like the play on the golden trio as well. great idea