Reviews for Irksome Thoughts
Why dont you ever describe the kiss? :'( i loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
You're right that is weird.
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Hehe! I loved the morning scene! It was hilarious! I really like the idea of a 'Silver Trio'. And that library scene was just adorable!
AYCMW20 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Nope you're right. They ARE awfully nice to eachother. My friends and I wouldn't be so close if we didnt curse and threaten to rip eachothers throats out every once in a while xD The plot was great and it got me i loved it. And Draco being Draco always melts my heart ;)
Keiran chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Me again! Your number one fan! Write more, please!
drachens chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Well. I do think the Golden Trio ARE too nice. Harry-Ron: Okay they are saintly, they talk about things... that's it.
They hug and whatevers, but it's almost like something out of a Nickelodeon show at times -_-'' My friends and I, best friends or not, make so many snide comments about each other, for the fun of it. (The Golden Trio DOES creep me out, now that you mention it)
floralscent chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Ahhhh so fluffy! And I laughed out loud when Draco said that she was creeping him out haha!
elizaka chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I've always thought that too! Great job!
Czerwone chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
well…I guess the golden trio just have their fun in their own lives like theirs made them mature,that's all.I will be dying to have friends like them…anyway.
RainWillow7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I just realized that too o.O
Weird. And dude, I is Slytherin, and I'm like Blaise lol XD
Again, great job!
ForTheWinDM chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
It's not just you. My friends and I are always having mock fights. In fact, I had a slap bet with one of them, and on the last day of school this year, because I had won, I slapped her on the face so hard she actually didn't speak for a minute. Quite an accomplishment for her, I must say. ;P
Sioned136 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
exactly! I like the play on the golden trio as well. great idea
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Truly loved this, it reminded of my friends and I when we're together! Put a huge smile on my face from the beginning to the end! Brilliant work!
Aureleis chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
They are pretty nice. More... well, a little mature, they had to grow up fast. But more polite to each other. Like they're respecting huge boundaries or something. Anyways, lovely job, and you'll see more reviews soon as I am gradually going through your stories (:
dcyr chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This needs a second chapter….