Reviews for Queen Of The Dead
CharmH chapter 21 . 1/28
The story was good. But not the ending with Maura forgiving him. How could she do that, forgive someone that destroyed a village.
CharmH chapter 18 . 1/28
That was clever planning from Victor. It makes me wonder what hold he has over Alex to make him do this.
CharmH chapter 14 . 1/28
Oh shit. What has Jane discovered that it is so urgent for het to get hold of Maura? This creates feelings of angst, fear and stress.
CharmH chapter 13 . 1/28
Sjoe! That was hot! Need a smoke now.
CharmH chapter 8 . 1/28
Mmm... Husband, Alex... Maybe Alex was talking to Maura's ex husband in the BMW. Maybe he wants her dead?

Tick, tock. Tick, tock... You have set my brain in action. Need to read the next chapter. Lucky for me, the story is complete.
CharmH chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
Eish! The review above was for chapter 4 not 5. See, too anxious to read the next one.
CharmH chapter 5 . 9/21/2017
This chapter left me with some angst. What is Alex up to? Especially in light of the first chapter.
CharmH chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
WTF? You have just placed a dagger in my heart. How can Maura be dead? What did you do? I am going to read the second chapter immediately. *wiping tear off cheek*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I'm already crying...why is Maura dead?! Ah, the despair.
charmed-darkangel chapter 21 . 4/20/2011
Ah very very nice story!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/9/2011
Wat a loser
TVCrazed chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
I thought that was good. but i was kinda expecting more for the ending. But i really liked the story. It was great.
Candy77 chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
This is one of the best stories I've read, ever. You ended it perfectly and had great suspense throughout.
Candy77 chapter 20 . 1/7/2011
Such relief! I knew you wouldn't kill off Maura - well, I was quite sure, at least! Great chapter.
TVCrazed chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
Oh come on Maura. You gotta get over him.

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »