Reviews for Sticks and Stones and Mud
Aligator chapter 1 . 2/22
This is so cute
midnightmarina chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Ohmygods, that was so sweet!
Percico is my OTP: you did them justice. I LOVE your writing style! *LOVE this fic*
captain guava chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
so sweet and dirty and gay and amazing
cannoWrite chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
this is really super adorable and I love your for writing this :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
awww kawaii!
lips pressed chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh wow, I really enjoyed the mud fight! c: Great job! 3
Selena Lennon chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Wow, this is REALLY well written. Over the past week I've read it 3 times but forgot to comment until now.
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LOVED the story~~! I'm a huge percyXnico fan, but a lot of times it's rushed, OOC, or just done WRONG. THIS is NOT one of those times. AMAZING story! Can't wait to see what else you've written!
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I love this story. :) It's very cute, entertaining, and well-written.

I liked the plot. It flowed, and you kept both Nico and Percy in-character. Well done. :)

I really liked the ending.

You did a great job with this!

PROFILEABANDONED chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
*squee* i love it, it's so cute! great fic.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
that was quite possibly the sweetest thing i've ever read, please add more. love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue
sistokid chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was awesome. I was a reading greek mythology textbook earlier and got a massive craving for some good Percy/Nico, and this was perfect.

Not only are you a good writer, but the plot line was interesting too. I know it's weird, but I find Bullied Nico so freaking adorable. And you actually kept them in character, instead of the usual

'Oh Percy BTW I lovey dovey you sooo much and am going to act like a lovesick girly girl'

'Oh Nico I magically and suddenly want to get in your pants too even though I was making out with Annabeth two sentences ago'.

I was looking through other N/P fics earlier and my faith in the fandom was slowly stabbing itself in the face. But, hurrah! Then there was this fic!

... Anyway, I realized I just rambled a lot. Sorry about that.

Um... yeah, so excellent job in writing and not making it a plotless piece of crap! In fact it's one of my new favorites on this site! Yaaaay!

Alright then. Keep writing and such. Especially for this fandom.

hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
why do these type of stories make my day? oh that's right because there amazing! great job! 10/10
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Zomg i love how Percy is so like unsure of what he is talking about and i love that nico is out and proud!
Taboo-but-tasty chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow! I likwed how this one was done also! It was just sweet enough! I awed a bunch and it made grin through out it all. I lolve Clueless Percy and coy Nico. Excellent.