Reviews for Captured!
connnnnnntinnnnnnuuuuuuu!
MAGICANONLOL chapter 3 . 3/26
France should just fuck Romano as hard as he can and then after, he should just leave Romano in the room ( That happens to be a dungeon in France's basement). He keeps him there for maybe a a week or 2 until Spain had gone around asking all the nations if they'd seen romano, until he get's to France's house. France says he hasn't seen Romano and acts really concerned. Then Romano hears Spain's voice and starts screaming " HELP! SPAIN!". Spain hears and he starts going to France's basement. France tries stopping him, but fails. Spain finds romano (Insert how he finds him here) and he beats up france and then takes Romano home.

THE END
miroku girl15 chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Seriously Spain? Who cares about the frickn' rain when Romano is in trouble! Get off your but and go after him! You can think of a plan on the way.

I hope you plan on continuing this story. I am really anxious to see what happens _
kyle brovfloski chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
next chapter paweas
Fangirl429 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
I totally love this pairing and this story is awesome so far 0
BitchyActress chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Cool story! 3 hot and kinky only poor Romano,hes my favorite charachter i dun't like seing him suffer...okay i admit! I do like it! XD...

Could you write a OC X Bad Touch Trio story? If no then maybe Russia x prussia?
Icee chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Poor Romano! I hope Francis gets kicked in between the legs... at least once... maybe twice. Eventually though.
DeathMeister23 chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Next chapter! I love it!
sanemadness chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
more? does spain save romano? kill france yes? i dont like france ... grrr
rhythmxecho chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
O-Oh my god...

T.T

Im so embarrassed to admit it, but...I enjoyed reading that. Poor Romano! With France being a rapist, as usual. Its really... *sheepish expression* really quite hot. I liked it (protective!manly!Spain for the win!). Please update soon!

As for requests and stuff...well, maybe there can be...spanking involved...and France can be more brutual *hids behind sofa*
annabanda chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I love it! It's so dramatic and dark, and really hot. Please Continue it? D
Helizabeta chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Spain to the rescue, and I await your next update! (Gahh failed attempt to rhyme.)

I have this feeling that when this ends, there will be fruk (or vice versa), as in France pouncing on a new prey, or England punishing for his misdeeds.
Bakage chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
omg, MORE!

and antonio better save lovi or he is toast
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »