Reviews for Help me
Best. Nalu. Fanfic. Ever. ️️️️️️
Beth chapter 4 . 8/19
This is the best story I've ever read!keep up the good work
Nellie chapter 5 . 1/4
Love love loveeee the ending great work keeping going with what u love (4 times wow)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnwait that was backwards. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
bye beeshes chapter 5 . 11/11/2017
that was awesome
Foxthorn chapter 5 . 7/7/2017
The ending was sappy but over all very very heartwarming and you should now my stone cold heart like never ever cries and I was ballen over natsu and how well you described his thoughts, actions, and emotions. All and all this is the best nalu fanfic I ever read. You should feel proud because 1 it was truely wonderful and you cept me on my toes and 2 this is the longest revue I've ever done congrats you and your story won my heart and I look foreword to more truly heartwarming stories later on in life.
Kaylah chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Hi!
I just wanted to say that I loved it! And I hope I get to read more that you've created!
Vaness chapter 5 . 4/21/2017
I actually might cry. Your a great writer, by far and this was a great story. This was also a very depressing one!
Trint chapter 5 . 3/10/2017
Are you KIDDING me, this is the best ending ever. I love how you expressed the character's felling's through their eyes. Some famous authors do not even do that. I LOVED IT. THANK YOU.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
This was effecting my emotions to much! I am still love the story so far! I already imagined Natsu crying and Lucy laying there and the wound and just wahhh,but seriously thought it's a great plot line keep at it
Denny chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
Good job man, this is some good fanfiction. And completed one too.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2017
Great story I loved reading it thanks so much!
jello673 chapter 5 . 1/7/2017
True the ending wasn't quite what I expected but the story was overall really awesome!
bella chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
amazing keep up the good work!
iluvshipsw chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
... *finishes reading the whole story* ... *dies* SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! 9000/10 Keep up the great work! XD *thumbs up*