Reviews for Help me
Foxthorn chapter 5 . 7/7
The ending was sappy but over all very very heartwarming and you should now my stone cold heart like never ever cries and I was ballen over natsu and how well you described his thoughts, actions, and emotions. All and all this is the best nalu fanfic I ever read. You should feel proud because 1 it was truely wonderful and you cept me on my toes and 2 this is the longest revue I've ever done congrats you and your story won my heart and I look foreword to more truly heartwarming stories later on in life.
Kaylah chapter 1 . 6/27
Hi!
I just wanted to say that I loved it! And I hope I get to read more that you've created!
Vaness chapter 5 . 4/21
I actually might cry. Your a great writer, by far and this was a great story. This was also a very depressing one!
Trint chapter 5 . 3/10
Are you KIDDING me, this is the best ending ever. I love how you expressed the character's felling's through their eyes. Some famous authors do not even do that. I LOVED IT. THANK YOU.
This was effecting my emotions to much! I am still love the story so far! I already imagined Natsu crying and Lucy laying there and the wound and just wahhh,but seriously thought it's a great plot line keep at it
Denny chapter 5 . 1/28
Good job man, this is some good fanfiction. And completed one too.
Great story I loved reading it thanks so much!
jello673 chapter 5 . 1/7
True the ending wasn't quite what I expected but the story was overall really awesome!
bella chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
amazing keep up the good work!
iluvshipsw chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
... *finishes reading the whole story* ... *dies* SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! 9000/10 Keep up the great work! XD *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
It's not THAT bad since there WAS a kiss in the end... (0~)
Rose chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
OMG IM SO EXCITED!
brooke lynch chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
its not bad ! me,ee,e,e
brooke lynch chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
yes...yes you are #savethelucys
hall chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Love it and it was not a bad ending