Reviews for Of Boggarts and Revenge
jul244 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Awwww, cute! Very well written. :)
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Ha! Perfect! If only this had been canon.
What Came First chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Incredibly sweet and made me smile : )
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love this story. Finally a marauding Harry who tries to become an animagus. The only way you could improve this is to make it a full length story.
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
good one-shot )

Remus is the best teacher in Harry's time in Hogwarts!;p

I believe even Minerva may have shown a hint of a smile.- hehehe. I can really imagine this.
MerlinsAssbutt chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Yay. This actually reminded me of a prank me and some friends palyed on our horrible head teacher back in primary were at my little brothers birthday party at this little kiddy play area and afterwards while we were looking throgh the photos we noticed in he background our teacher had his face painted lik a butterfly, fairy wings a tutu and standing in the ballpit with his daughters. We obviously took it upon ourselves to make sure that the whole school saw the picture. The best thing was that as it was our last day there was nothing he could do about it!
Yamatta chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Awwwwww! The Harry Remus interaction was fabulously written
jaderdog16 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awwww that was such a good story! I loved the prank on Snape, and the interaction between Harry and Remus. I have to ask if you plan on continuing this at any point in the future?
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is great! If you were to continue this story, I would be immensely pleased, though if you don't... I've enjoyed this story anyway (my evil cackles over Snape being pranked caused people to look at me strangely for some reason). Anyway, thanks for writing!
sharina chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
hullo. :]

i liked this very much! it was very sweet, and i liked the way they were owling each other, like friends and like pupil and professor.

i guess it was meant as oneshot, right? if so, it's a shame, don't you want to make other chapter describing Prongsling's learning how to be an animagus? he would try it by the dursleys, and exchange letter with remus all the way. (can already see remus telling him not to do something, and Prongsling doing it right after.)

(well, just letting my imagination wander)

it would be really sweet, and i will have link to this story saved in case you would decide to actually do the chap.2, 'k?

not like i am forcing you, tho. don't do it if you don't feel really determinated!

mischief managed

bye~
Good Omens chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Haha, loved the prank. :) I always did want to see Harry do something when Remus left... Just going there and protesting didn't really seem enough. I wish he tried harder. :P
Gon Freaks chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very good short that can even be expanded upon at a later date if you so chose.

Thanks!
SecretPain121208 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was really good. Are yuo going to continue?