Reviews for Kenny Has LAGS
The QAS chapter 1 . 2/9
Cute. I 'm not usually fond of stories where the boys are older, but this was pretty fantastic.
blondie chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Love it
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Nice little ficlet. Enjoyed it.
NoseBridgePinch chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I hate most South Park fan fiction and don't really bother to finish what I start. This though. THIS. Not only is it totally hilarious and so Kyle-y and Kenny, it makes them seem like their actual selves in college. It's so perfect and funny. This line : "And anyone from South Park being bored was dangerous - nevermind two kids smart enough to be in Yale, and stupid enough to have survived South Park in the first place." ...was so fucking wonderful and will probably stick with me and pop into my head at some random moment to make me laugh inappropriately.

So thank you, you gave me hope.
Dirge for the Dead chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Nice story.

Question, though-

Why is Stan giving Kenny evil looks?
JellyBellyJellyBeans chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Please, Please, PLEASE say you are continuing this! Because this story is hilarious and awesome! I love it!
Agirl2Nerdy chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love your stuff. You write so, so well. I'm thrilled that you're thinking of multi-chaps now too that would really give you room to play with some more detailed plot lines. Anyway this was great, loved the banter between Kenny and Kyle both so much in character, awesome as always :D
Inoshisu chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is pure gold. You should defiantly make this into a series. I couldn't stop laughing. Please say you will continue this story it would be such a waste to just end it here. !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Dude. This is awesome. I WOULD TOTALLY READ THE REST OF IT. KEEP GOING.
flaellii chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was adorably hilarious and well-written Everyone was very in character too and I could just see this happening :) Great job!