Reviews for Raffles Are Really Hard To Win So Buy 1244 Tickets
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
That was genius work right there. funny and soooo like Gintama. I liked this. keep up the good work. oi, why do i keep ending in periods. oi. but really, i liked this. It seemed like just another day with the Yorozuya in Edo.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I'm very suprised Ketsuno Ana didn't find out who Gintoki ACTAULLY is! The real Gintoki wouldn't be able to afford a house in Hawaii! Great fan-fic! It feels like an episode of Gintama, right down to the episode title, Jump refrences, Gintoki's love of Ketsuno Ana, and the Olive Garden knock-off.
Hi chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Don't worry! I loved it. Your contractions are a little off- not "their going," it's "they're going." And "said" after the quotation marks shouldn't be capitalized. Write some more stories!
Al chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Seriously? This is your first fic?

Really really good, LMAO aloud several times.

Every-one is in character, hell, this should be an episode slotted into the series (if it ever comes back, still waiting)

Loved Gin-chan for those outragous lies trying to impress a girl, and Kagura too, overdoing the orphan thing!

Are you gonna continue writing?
Clear Rain Drops chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Holy crap this is really good for a first time fic! o_o;;

I totally enjoyed it :D. Man, I totally love this fic! You kept them all so in character! I could totally imagine that, seriously! Ahah, it is so Gintama. I'm going to be watching you for more fics. Good job on this! You should totally continue writing! Faving this fic for sure.

PS: Love the plot idea.33.

-CRD.
IonlydrinkpotatoesOnSaturday chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i have a fork in my pocket! lol

i loved your story
randomfics chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is pretty good for a first try! It flowed well, and I didn't see too many mistakes, and you kept it light hearted the entire way through! Keep up the good work!