Reviews for Punishment, Prizes, and Promises
Jeeun chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
All I can say is that Dumbledore is the most self-centered, egotistical, cruel, cold-hearted bastard of all times. Forget the past? Think about the future? Won't allow Severus to jepardize what he has worked so hard on? Severus just claimed and Dumbledore fully knows that the four assholes made Severus's life hell for the past years, and Dumbledore just shoves it off as if nothing happens. I hated and still hate Dumbledore for this one insident alone(never mind all the other manipulative actions) and your story just fueled it into the extreme. I'm not sure if it was your intention, but if it was it was a tremendous success! I never hate the writer, the writer is not at fault, especially when the writer writes on the fact from the original author. I just hate what the story has to entail with the facts. I'm not making sense. Well, anyway, thank you for giving me more proof of my dislike of Dumbledore the Dumbass. :D
Heroes.Heroines chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
You did a good job with this. Although I can see Dumbledore rewarding James and minorly punishing Sirius, at this point in the real books, I could see Dumbledore being more threatening toward Severus, perhaps by punishing him for going to the whomping willow, being out after hours, something of the sort, but its still good. I'd like to see how their parents react to this though:)
Maybe chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
You did make this very in canon. I imagined it happening like this, although I think Severus would have been more traumatized, which makes Dumbledores actions even more repulsive. All his students should feel safe not only Griffiondors. Bit you captured the dilemma very well.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
really fantastic! i loved it! i had always wanted to know how the whole Black-prank on Snape thing played about! I love Snape in this! Like his attitude and his thirst for revenge!