Reviews for Out of Ashes
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Well, I don't know if you are still working on this fic, but I wanted to tell you that I really like it. It's great the way you portray Adam/Michael. The story is very interesting and funny and a bunch of other things. And the angels were hilarious, like mothers hens. And Adam why u are so adorable?
I really liked the way your Sam and Dean are, like, more mature, less emotionally constipated and more happy? And, for a change, Adam is not the third wheel. Furthermore it's a grat choice to brung up Metatron, it's a very interesting figure. I hope that you will continue this fic!
juuiachi chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I really love this series you have. Out of all the authors and stories i've read you are the only one who has written a sort of balance between the concept of the angels being a family. I really love how Adam views his angelic brothers, I've always been upset that castiel went against heaven, not because it is heaven but because he betrayed his FAMILY. People who he has known for a milliena or more, to do that so easily with no apparent remorse for someone who he has only known for a few months really pissed me off, I have a really big bone to pick with the writers of the Series for that. So its really refreshing to see that adam regards him as his family now, I know your done with this fandom but i hope you continue this fic, im curious to see how it goes.
Debra N chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
You've done a great job with this story. I love the interaction between Sam and Adam. Couldn't stop laughing at the training (that poor squirrel). The way you brought Enoch's story in worked very well. I hope you're going to get back to this story again soon.

Thanks for sharing.
Krysstinia chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
great build up for your story. I'm looking forward to more. Please update soon!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Ha! Deano Is on his way now! Lolz! I wonder what raph is gonna say. Adam might be somewhat human but he's still his brother... Well Michael is but that's beside the point. And where god in all this? That assbutt skips out on tue second apocalypse? Man he's an ass, he donesnt even give a toss that his son is going critical! Assbutt

Update soon
La Mariane chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Hello! I just found this story and its prequel, and I love it. I especially like how original your plotline is. And Adam, in any way, form or shape, is good :D Do you plan to update soon or is this story on hiatus?

I can't wait for the next chapter.
zephyr hb chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Dean still has his Big-brother mode on. Hope it doesnt give it much trouble.
Laci chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Wow...just wow. You really are awful nice to Adam, aren't you? Now he's gonna be incinerated? Again?

Speaking of bad luck, I've detected another horribly cursed character:

"This morning when we went out to practice, I saw something on Adam's hand. It was some kind of blister, or abrasion; the skin was dry and peeling off all around it. It looked pretty much like the guy Lucifer was possessing before he crawled into me." Poor Nick...There's another character with nothing but bad luck. The guy loses his wife and baby, is mentally tortured into saying yes to Lucifer without knowing the condition of drinking gallons of demon blood and being incinerated at the end of his possession. Along the way, he's shot with the colt, stabbed, and no one even seems to care about Lucifer's vessel...
Rainbe chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
More please.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
...I am completely in love with your brain and will happily have its babies. I ADORE your Adam fiction, and this is just wicked. They're all so in character I am just dying with envy, and it's so great to see Adam's character fleshed out without becoming a weepy man-toddler (why do people do that to him? Why?)

Anyway, I am just dying to find out where you take this, so, you know...update? Pleazles?
Ciya chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Massively fascinating way to keep Adam/Micheal in the loop while having Sam hunt and Dean receive some well deserved stable homelife time.

The banter is so...Winchester :)
Greeniron chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
This is interesting to read and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
Sandra chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
"…I have no idea what you just said. What is a 'Decepticon' and why would you want to freeze it?" Oh, Castiel. How Sam missed him… - this is priceless.
IMightBeWriter chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Awesome chapter! I loved Cas and his usual bluntness and Adam's reactions were so adorably funny! At the end, when the call ended, I laughed. All I could picture is a very angry Dean showing up out of nowhere banging on the door and Adam answering it and going oh shit. lolz random I know but still, this story rocks!
harkinian chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
This is a very good chapter! Funny as ever! I sigh for poor Adam, though. He never asked for any of the crap he's gone through, and though turning into an angel might've been some consolation, this exploding because his powers are growing exponentially really sucks. Can't anything go right for him? Just once? Ah well, the downside to being a Winchester.

And sad Sammy. Always the worrier. If it's not his older brother, it's his younger one. Also, the fact that he will forever endure the hate and prejudice from the angels above is pretty crappy. :(

Anyhow, update soon!