Reviews for Part One: Menace Reborn
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I was wondering where Obi-Wan was and this chapter explained it.

I look forward to the rest of the story.
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Anakin is such a little self centered brat sometimes! I wish I could take him over my knee and spank him or something. Stupid boy. It was all his fault, and his fault alone. And speaking of Jedi, I can't wait for Obi-Wan to show his head. Don't keep me waiting for to long, okay?
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Extreamly interesting. I can't wait to read more ]
yupinhere chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This looks awesome! Can't wait till the next chapter!
gurnius chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
So the Force owes him the life that HE wants? Sounds very self-serving. His perceptions have not changed from when he fell to the Dark Side. Unfortunately, I think Qui-Gon will be too besotted by his so-called Chosen One to feel the taint of the Dark Side lingering around him. The Council will definitely feel it more now though. He is still Vader despite the outer accouterments. I can't wait to see how you will reconcile his personality within this time frame. It would really be interesting if he finds a way to reveal Palpatine as the Sith Lord as a way to impress Padme. I'll keep an eye out for further updates.
LemonYellow chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Interesting! Can't wait to see where you're going to take this and what has changed. Update soon
angie chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is very good, and Qui Gon is alive! I am waiting to see if Anakin figures out Padme did not betray him, he knew Obi Wan well, and should have suspected Obi Wan got onto Padme's ship without her knowing in canon. You write well, I am looking forward to your next update!
Trayus chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
From the way Anakin was talking/thinking throughout the chapter, it sounds as if he's still Vader. It will be interesting to see how Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan deal with a 22-year-old Sith Lord in a nine-year-old body. As for being "owed" something by the Force, I hope Anakin/Vader didn't mean that too literally; canon gave us enough of a whiny Anakin/Vader to last a lifetime.
anakinpadmekenobi chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This shows great potential. It's funny how Anakin half thinks PAdme betrayed him, and half still loves her. I'm curious to see how Obi-Wan plays in this. Is he Sith, or a jedi under another master? Hm. Very interesting. Nice job!
Mrs. Kenobi chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is a very interesting idea. Can't wait to see how it turns out, and the first chapter is great!
Skatious chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
First review! I hope you get plenty more after this one coz this story looks amazing! I like the plot. I am looking forward to your next Wan where could possibly be...:\

to be honest, i never liked him, i hope he doesnt come out soon.:P

continue :)