Reviews for Part One: Menace Reborn
general-joseph-dickson chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
Hmmm, so, Anakin saves everyone. Interesting.
ILDV chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Very very GOOD
Master Esso Antos chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Great chapter;D
badkidoh chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
Yet another great chapter.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
Is it just me or does Xanatos talk WAY too much? The conversation between him and Qui-Gon does almost seem like a monologue at a few places, now doesn't it? ;)
dragonball256 chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
Man this chapter was too damn short. I liked the battle between Qui-Gon & his former apprentice though continue soon please.
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
Go on, Anakin! Strange, I don't normally give him much praise etc because I dislike him... A LOT! As long as he isn't horrible to my lovely Obi-Wan... Anyway, hope he remains good this time and doesn;t turn out worse with all he knows or think.

Looking forward to more! :D
Lea1985 chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
good chapter !
annependragon chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Oh wow, now this should prove interesting, Dooku by chance.?
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Awwww! It's cute, the way Ani starts to care for Obi-Wan :D And yes, I like the idea, the plot and the story in general. I will be stalking you! Buh ha ha! (okay, call that following your progess, if you MUST... you're no fun :p ).

Anyway, see ya at the next chapter!
dragonball256 chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
Wow this sure is interesting, love this nice twist of Obi-Wan being young like Anakin this time around... Hope you have other nice plot twists coming ;)
badkidoh chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
Yet another great chapter.
Rookworm chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
The toughest outcome would be now if Qui-Gon dies and little Ani's on the run with his ex-Master under his care...? Oh, well, we'll see!
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
I imagine its Xanatos. Sparks will fly between him and Qui-Gon if it is.

Looking forward to more! :D