Reviews for Part One: Menace Reborn
good chapter
Master Esso Antos chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Great chapter;D
LadySaxophone chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Never a dull moment, huh?

Xanatos I bet.

Poor Anakin and Obi Wan...and Obi Wan's mom. I'm excited for what happens next! :D
general-joseph-dickson chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Oh boy. Xanatos I bet...
KittyClair chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Awsome! Update soon!
JackFrost23 chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Update please
Lea1985 chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
it's an interesting story !
LadySaxophone chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
This is fantastic, absolutely fantastic! I hope you can update this soon. It's a truly brilliant idea. I love baby Obi Wan stories, but having him interact with Anakin? Genius, my friend, pure genius! You really captured Anakin's indecision on his feelings toward Obi Wan. I can't wait to see where you go with this! :D
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
I am enjoying this fic! *Sigh* I really wish Anakin would see that everything was not Obi-Wan's fault. Yes, everyone at least had their own parts that helped with Anakin's downfall I suppose, but Anakin had a lot too. He made his own choices that led him towards the Dark Side. I hope he doesn't plan to hurt or kill Kenobi in the coming years. That would be like a knife to the heart for Kenobi fans. (Might be pointing towards me) and I suppose Anakin in a way, for Obi-Wan was like a brother/father to him throughout his life.

Looking forward to more! Oh, and the game thing; totally understand! I'm kind of fanatical about them too! Especially Assassin's Creed and such! ;)
Rookworm chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
Aaawright, with that twist you got me for sure! By the end of the last chappy I thought like "WTF- YOUNGLING?"...

Now, why would he be now a Youngling? What changed besides Anakins mental retransferring in time? Will Ani even become Obis' master? If yes, who will eventually become Ahsokas' master?

...you know that e-gaming can become addictive?

Better update!
badkidoh chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
great chapter
Master Esso Antos chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Great chapter;D
general-joseph-dickson chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
Never liked the Jedi doing this. One of the worst policies ever.
Confessed Geek chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Cool! Great idea!
Nerdman3000 chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
Geat story, though if Obi-Wan is going to be a youngling, then maybe Siri Tachi, Obi-Wan's fellow Jedi love interest, should also be a youngling.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »