Reviews for A Change of Heart
RaptorZeroOne chapter 24 . 3/31
Lol Shenron playing go fish XD
DarKestDaYe chapter 27 . 4/25/2011
I Loved Your Story... An I Personally Think That You Should Leave It There. For Me I Find The When A Story Keeps Continuing It Looses It's Touch. Such As The Harry Potter Series, I Was Sick Of It When Book 2 Came Out. But If You Do A Trilogy To This I Say Make It Based Years Later That Way Pan Can Come In.

Looking Forward To You Next Great Story! (_) V
dcp1992 chapter 28 . 4/19/2011
Great continuation of the first story! I loved both of them and would love to read a 3rd if you do!
SierraLarson chapter 27 . 4/13/2011
Awww, such a sweet chapter! It sucks that this story is over with. I enjoyed reading it from the time the first chapter came out, to the last.

Oh, and also, I didn't get the ending. Who was that guy?
DemonForce chapter 27 . 4/12/2011
So who was the dude? Was he cannon or an oc? On confused as to who he is D:
thedarkpokemaster chapter 27 . 4/12/2011
Nice ending to this story but who is the boy
SierraLarson chapter 26 . 3/29/2011
Mirai smiled and shouted, "Way to go Gohan!"

Haha, hilarious! Can't wait for the next (and, sadly last) chapter!
SierraLarson chapter 24 . 3/29/2011
Shenron playing gold fish. Now that's just hilarious XD
SierraLarson chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
I find it funny that Gohan and Videl are all mushy, and the rest are just like "Bleh".
SierraLarson chapter 17 . 3/29/2011
As soon as Gohan said to not to show anybody what the item was, I thought 'It's probably a ring.'. Looks like I was right!
Dr. Blue22 chapter 26 . 3/26/2011
Great story kinda sad its almost done.. oh well it was really great. hope you make a new one after this would love to read it.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 26 . 3/26/2011
oh this was good it has been fun and I can't wait to read the last chapter of this fic
The0Blind0Writer chapter 26 . 3/26/2011
lol, great ending! of course, there's the wedding, that's something to look forward to. is this story the last one in this universe? it'd be sweet if you could make this into a trilogy, though i suppose the lack of villains is a problem. too bad ranza didn't get to wish his father back, or yowai's restoration for that matter. oh well, it's all good in the end. update soon!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 25 . 3/18/2011
Nice work on this chapter please keep up the good work
The0Blind0Writer chapter 25 . 3/18/2011
lol, for a second there, i thought eyce would survive and come back in a trilogy. but the bastard's gone and the royal cold family along with him. i still don't understand how the magic works though: was the magic made to restore yowai? why hasn't it done so yet if yes? and what was that about ten and five years?

i also loved how you used father-son telepathic connection. as i recall, goku used it on gohan when gohan was an ape facing vegeta. goku also did this again with king kai during the cell games, passing his son energy from otherworld. lol, glad it came back up. update soon!