Reviews for The Witness
cotopaxi chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Awwwww! They hugged! That's so sweet.
And yes, that was certainly too short.
tattedtinkfreak chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Even a short little chaplet like this has the power to make me squeal like a 14 year old at a 1D concert! Hahaha thankyouthankyouthankyou for continuing to update this story, it's very original and I adore and appreciate every update regardless of length. I hope school eases up on you soon, and not just for the story, I remember school stress and I don't wish that on anyone lol again thanks for taking the time to give us this tasty morsel and I am so damn happy to see them getting pretty close to snuggles hehehe
cotopaxi chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Hi! I thought you wouldn't need any stimulation but I can see that you have a little bit forgotten about this story. It's marvelous. Keep writing, please.
Gaia chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
A month ago I thought: 'Hey, you don't need any motivation! I won't post my ridiculous and pointless review'. But I have grown up to change my mind. I got used to your fanfiction, although it's only the beginning of it (I guess). I can see that you updated your other works, so I hope you will make my day soon with another chapter.
Jay chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Oh, oh, oh. I didn't know there are still people writing about The Professional. I've always had a weak spot for Norman. I wish I was that girl!
Gaia chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Yay, I knew you won't disappoint me. ; D
Unfortunately I have to complain a little bit - why was Stan absent?! I need more Stan, a whole lot more of Norman. Really. Can't wait to read more.
Gaia chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Oh my, I'm so surprised that you've actually updated it! I liked your story from the very beginning and I got really upset about you dropping it. And here you are - coming back. I know your last update was quite a while ago but I wasn't even checking 'The Witness' anymore.
I think you're doing well with Stan. He's really unpredictable, so you can let him do anything - from wreaking havoc, through all the kinky stuff and straight to being nice or vulnerable maybe?
Alexa seems to be a strong woman. Why not breaking her spirit? (Sorry, I love torturing poor girls.)
But, honestly, I really enjoy your story and I hope you're going to keep updating.
Finalprodigy chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I love this story3 we need a weekly update! Or atleast a monthly one! And I think Stan is more menacing then your writing but other than that you've got a pretty good description of him goin'
tattedtinkfreak chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
YES! yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesYES! I was litterally JUST thinking about this story and was all sad because I didn't think it would get picked back up, but then *angelic singing and bright beams of lights come from my computer* you updated! You are doing great on Stan, honestly! He has to be difficult to write because he is always so damn unpredictable and you are getting that through beautifully. I am excited to see them interact some more. Nurse Stan was great lol.
CockneyBird3 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
If only he could abduct me... :(

I am in love with this story and soooooooooo happy that you've come back to it...please post again soon...pretty please...with pills and a loaded gun on top...
tattedtinkfreak chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
*Hums wedding march* Oh snap! Thankyouthankyouthankyou for updating! I literally did a happy dance :) NOW... I can't wait for the next to see where he's going with this and how she takes the news that they are now BFFs. (jealous... not that I want to be shot or anything, but if that's what it takes, know what I mean?)
tattedtinkfreak chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Oh Purdy Please! This is the most promising fic I have come across for this movie and it will break my heart if you don't continue (soon would be sexy) eventually... I crave some more of STAN, just... ah!... Please.
NoteofMadness chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is good! I'd like to see it develop. Are you going to update?
Showtimebeej chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Really love this story so far, you got Stansfield spot on. Please continue if you have the time!
CockneyBird3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
absolutely brilliant!

Please please continue this story...its one of the best ive read in a while...

i can't wait for those two to meet again!

utterly brilliant...