Reviews for A Perfect Fit
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I remember reading this last summer and absolutely loving it .

(I've just become reobsessed with EliClare)

Dunno why I hadn't favorited it then, but now I will xD
tatum chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luuuuv it
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
k
Jamester7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
it was good keep it commin
Eredis chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
HOW. HAD. I. NOT. REVIEWED. THIS. Forgive me, Fanfiction gods, for I have sinned D:

I remember reading this FOREVER ago and falling in love with it. No words, no words, no words.

I adore possesive!Eli :3 And I just LOVE the whole wrists/hand thing. ASDFGHJKL.

Off to review your other masterpieces :D

xxEri Lestrange
Emsy chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I loved how you did that whole hand and wrist thing SUPER cute details like that make good fanfiction stand apart from bad fanfiction
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Amazing! :) It was so awesome, well written. :)
Emberwillow14 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Well, since you've been so generous with my stories I thought it was high time I returned the favor.

MAN CAN YOU WRITE! I loved this...there was something so perfectly imperfect about the way you wrote this...and it gives me ideas...haha :)

You have talent, my friend...just wanted you to know that.

Em ]
Crystal Fissure chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I am so happy this fic was long. More Eclare goodness to enjoy! :) You know, I do enjoy your writing very much. You point out these little moments, these little feelings that I would have never even seen by myself. I love how you elaborate on them, great job. :)

Oh, and I agree with you. Fitz seems to be a really, really tall guy. O_o
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
So cute, the last line was the best : )
CuberFTW chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very nice :) I really like the way you portrayed Eli. Definitely made me smile :)
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Poor Clare :(

I really enjoyed this!

And Eli would definitely not sparkle in the sun -.- lol
You'reTheMoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
so cute, i love it.
WhiteTwitch chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love you too much. You're quickly becoming my go to author when I'm shaking with need for a shot of EClare. Thanks so much for writing this piece, and by the by, the symbolism is wonderful at the end.
madisnk chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
ooh... i bet if u cut ure souls in hav theyd fit perfectly :P EVERYTHING ABOUT U GUYS FITS PERFECTLY! NOTHING FITZ DOES FITZ. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PUNNY..

...