Reviews for Misunderstanding In A Hotel Reservation
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
TROLOLOLOLOL NARUTO
"Have fun making babies!" Genius!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was really adorable! :)
sasusaku-4everr chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
OMG I am laughing so hard right now! ;)
wellnowwhatdowedo chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
You go, Naruto!
kuromimi chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I thought the 4th page break was the end, glad it wasnt! This was funny. I had a blast envisioning Sasukes reactions. And the flow just made it all the easier to do so.

-kuromimi
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You go, Naruto!
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
(laughs until I cry) OMIGOD. Of course Naruto would do something liek that! (stares as everyone pummels him to a pulp) x_x

Ha-ha, secretary girl confronts them. XD "SO YOU WERE THE GUYS WHO WERE MAKING THAT NOISE LAST NIGHT."

(Sasuke and Sakura blanch)

"LEAVE MY VAGINA ALONE!"

"Under one condition: marry me, Sakura."

... Wouldn't that make things worse? Just saying.

"It was a big, boyish grin full of happiness and mischievousness. It was a smile that made him look so young, so alive."

Died when I read the smile description. LIKE OMIGOSH SASUKE SMILED. (bites handkerchief to keep self from exploding)

There's a reason why Sasuke doesn't smile, else Sakura blows up. (laughs) Just saying.

LOOOOVE YOU~!
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I've read this story over and over and just couldn't get enough of it. As always, one of my favorite Authors and one of the best indeed, has managed to present us an amazing story. Love it!
refracted chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This story makes me giddy like a school girl.

I love how you got Sasuke spot on, once again. And you even added a little boy-ishness to him.

I've read this story a thousand times but I'm doing this review to get you to sixty. :)
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
It is not lame! As I was reading, when I got to the part where he talks about it not changing anything 'professionally', I banged my head on the headboard behind me. It was just too cute. Favorite line? HAVE FUN MAKING BABIES! :)
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I really liked the humor in this one! It really cracked me up!
You are my Math chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
So yeah I enjoy it very very very very much!

I like the ending! OhMyGosh!
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Loved it! The last part was a real epic twist, allll thanks to good ole' Naruto. ;D Great writing style, keep it up! 8
Evil-Chibi-Tiffy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Hilarious! XD
myarian83 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love this story! sasuke might seem too corny here or too over but i rewatched episodes with sasuke in team 7 and this really matches his personality in the anime! :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »