Reviews for Misunderstanding In A Hotel Reservation
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
So it was your fault, Naruto. Good job, man. Good job.
mk chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
naruto fighting!
Dina Sana chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hahaha like the ending
Chocolate Cupcake Lover chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OMG amazing as always *_*
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hahaha it's hilarious :D and it's also really sweet the way sasuke is actually treating Sakura . but she is not such a crybaby anymore :p but it suited the story :)
Pink Lady410 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
lol poor naruto even though he is doing good things
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
TROLOLOLOLOL NARUTO
"Have fun making babies!" Genius!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was really adorable! :)
sasusaku-4everr chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
OMG I am laughing so hard right now! ;)
wellnowwhatdowedo chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
You go, Naruto!
kuromimi chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I thought the 4th page break was the end, glad it wasnt! This was funny. I had a blast envisioning Sasukes reactions. And the flow just made it all the easier to do so.

-kuromimi
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You go, Naruto!
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
(laughs until I cry) OMIGOD. Of course Naruto would do something liek that! (stares as everyone pummels him to a pulp) x_x

Ha-ha, secretary girl confronts them. XD "SO YOU WERE THE GUYS WHO WERE MAKING THAT NOISE LAST NIGHT."

(Sasuke and Sakura blanch)

"LEAVE MY VAGINA ALONE!"

"Under one condition: marry me, Sakura."

... Wouldn't that make things worse? Just saying.

"It was a big, boyish grin full of happiness and mischievousness. It was a smile that made him look so young, so alive."

Died when I read the smile description. LIKE OMIGOSH SASUKE SMILED. (bites handkerchief to keep self from exploding)

There's a reason why Sasuke doesn't smile, else Sakura blows up. (laughs) Just saying.

LOOOOVE YOU~!
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I've read this story over and over and just couldn't get enough of it. As always, one of my favorite Authors and one of the best indeed, has managed to present us an amazing story. Love it!
refracted chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This story makes me giddy like a school girl.

I love how you got Sasuke spot on, once again. And you even added a little boy-ishness to him.

I've read this story a thousand times but I'm doing this review to get you to sixty. :)
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »