Reviews for Misunderstanding In A Hotel Reservation
Evil-Chibi-Tiffy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Hilarious! XD
myarian83 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love this story! sasuke might seem too corny here or too over but i rewatched episodes with sasuke in team 7 and this really matches his personality in the anime! :)
autumn4real chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Lol I loved it!
kyranee chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
haha best oneshot ever!

i've read all of your stoies except 2 (the nejiten and kibaoc, i prefer sasusaku and shikaino stories) and I like how you have some stories with a mix between cute plot fluff stuff and smutty lemons, some that are just cute plot, and some that are just lemons *ahem* we did it *ahem*. sorry, i've got a bit of a cough. ;)

you got me into fanfiction (one day i was bored and on google, and one of your stories popped up and i started reading) so THANK YOU SO MUCH for that! I have always been into anime since around 6th grade when my brother introduced me to bleach, but i never read fanfiction. i was missing out! especially on stories like yours. you have the perfect balance between everything, and you never overdo anything or drag it out too long, only just enough to cause some suspense. and, of course, i LOVE how most of your stories are sasusaku. love and respect you for that!

oh, and according to your 30 things about you at the top of your profile, we have a lot in common. like how i sleep with a stuffed animal too...and named him mr. bear / marry poppins. yes, he is a boy, even though one of his names is mary poppins. i made it up when i was 5 :)

anyway, i am notorious for rambling, and sorry about that. you have to search through the rambling to actually find the review haha. im even rambling now! ugh, ok, enough from me. keep writing hun! it's REALLY good stuff :D
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was awesome! Thanks to Naruto they're together!
Mystic Assassin chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
looooooooool! oh god, naruto! i man , of course, who else would call to change the reservation? and i can totally imagine sasuke on the phone while naruto is yelling TEME! great idea :D

keep going! :))
Spikers chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I love it!
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
It's great. I love reading it, it's funny. I didn't know sasuke could be a sex addict. Bye
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
FREAKIN CUTEEEEEEE! AHHH LOVE ITTT! w
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Excellent, and very funny at the end. Wondered if Naruto had something to do with it.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
lol haha i love it. it's so good and i also appreciate it that u don't portray the sex scenes. and naruto changing the reservation? heehee too funny
Nara Sakura-Sama chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I liked the last part x""""""DD It was hilarious :P

I loved the whole story 33333 x33

Thank you for making this fanfic ") It's breathtaking :D
Cheetay chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh lol Naruto XD LOL XD XD XDD Awesome one-shot!
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
:D
sophisticate chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Amazing! I love it! Please make something more like this!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »