Reviews for Misunderstanding In A Hotel Reservation
theonesakura chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hahaha oh my frigin god! I havnt laughed this much at a story. I adore sasusaku! And narutos jokes to die for! Oh my god you must make a sequal or some more of these!
happyflarg chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
So sweet~

as sweet as candies :D

i won't regret spending my time to read this fic. Its awesome. Well,actualy

all of your fic was awesome, thats why i became your fan :DD
Sakura2cute4u chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic. It was both sweet and sexy and I really laughed a lot .

I can't wait to read your future stories because I know that they will have a really good plot :D
Kitkatbaby chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
aw, i love naruto :) you should include him more in your stories! Whenever I get to the part where Naruto comes in it just makes me smile and laugh :D
UnfadedBeauty96 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Loved it and it was reli funny too
FirefromtheSky chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love it! it's just so cute...:)
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
AW! I LOVED this fic! It was so cute and so sasuke and sakura lovey dovey-ness. lol. XD That's a good thing btw. D well AWESOME job! )
DeathOrchid chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was an awesomly cute story. I espcially loved the last line :)
Otakugal chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
i am your number one fan! i really really love your stories!

this is definitely a fave!
AngelofMist chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
awww it was sooo cute. I loved it. and the add in of naruto was hilarious. good one shot )
CrazyGreyWolfGirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
THIS IS GOREOUS! XD i cant stop laughing! GO NARUTO! USED HIS BRAINS FOR ONCE! XD

now if only he could use them for Hinata...

that could be Sasuke's revenge! XD

of course they caused the racket last night! it is afterall Sasuke and Sakura. They are the best of the best.

anyway...this is amazing! i'm glad you got the inspiration for it. I was missing your writings. I love your stories. They are amazing. I seriously wish I had your talent. Keep it up.

I hope you get more inspiration soon. But i can understand it. Everyone has their dry spells. They are annoying as hell but its like a dam breaks once you get back to writing.

~CGWG
ninjaimmortal chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
awwwwww i loved this story. it was sooo adorable and funny lol!
RecklessXRelentlessXRuthenia chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hilarious, cute and just awesome! Creative! Any more adjectives? Great! Loved when Sakura screamed: Sasuke-kun, leave my Vagina alone! This was so funny!
DramaDelicacy chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
it's just adorable. makes me smile every time.
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Okay, totally fucking epic. 'scuse my french, but HOT DAMN! THAT WAS AWESOME! No big angsty stuff or major pow pow action, just awesome fluff! Well, there was the slight stuff at the beginning, BUT STILL! It is an epic of epic epicness. Oh yeah, I went there.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »