Reviews for Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?
getscared12 chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Hi... I have an idea! You should have the new "band" be amazing and have a person video record it and put it on the internet (the video of them playing), and the chicks dad could find it somehow and then he can come to her school as she is in class and make a scene or something. You shouldn't have your character be open with what is happening with her. You should just have her dad stumble in the class and she pales or whatever and hyperventalates or something, and he can laugh and taunt her and then grab her by the hand and drag her out. AND she could be gone for, like, a week and Eli gets all worried.. :).
Anyhoo, I like your story.
Calliana-Byrne chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
Oh my god. I'm literally speechless. That was amazing! That is the best thing I have ever read! You are definitely the best! Please, please, please write more! I'm like going insane, its so good!
ToLazyToSignIn chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
I think you should start the other OC story... I'm not

much of an Eclare rider I like Eli OC's better and I'm running out of Eli/OC stories so id be NICE!
thatlittlemonster chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
loving it!
A female writer chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
-, I F'N LOVE THE RUNAWAYS!

Anyways, Cherry Bomb is my theme song and this chapter and the past ones were epic and I hope you write more.

-Madame Crazies. :)
OogieBoogieBloo chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Well...You're pretty fucking great! The whole thing with Eli and Adeline and the sex and the whoaness. It was like ahhh! I like it :D Please write more Dx
Jaysweet112197 chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
This chapter is very good I can relate to the character
PerfectlyImperfect-EmMandC chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
This an amazing story. I agree, 'emo' isn't the exact word I like using to describe something personal and undescribable. :] Hope to read more of this beautiful story soon!

The peotry is a piece of art itself. :]

can't wait to read more

Mary
Dolan Taylor Alli Jaime Duncan chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Hey, I love your story so far! :) I hate the Clare/Eli pairing too. Everyone else is like there so cute together. and I'm like ...no. But I'm glad to seeone that's ACTUALLY fan fiction. Since they're together (Basically) on the show it's not rally fictionthat they're together on fanFICTION. You agree? Well, keep writting please ad than yu, cause I love it!
GASP another random reader chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
Marvelous as always. :] Update soon.
Jacqui B chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Hey man, get out of my closet!

Lol, I loved this one.

And I meant making the pain stop, sorry I'm slightly stupid sometimes.
dd chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
love it! i also like how chapter five wasnt written in any perverted or really erotic way it was written just as it should be and i love addie's character
Jacqui B chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
This chapter hit me really hard. People aren't thinking of anything but pain when they do it.
underdressedandovereducated chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
your story is actually very believable unlike most the Eli ones I read! Keep up the good work!
LowLUNATIC chapter 5 . 8/9/2010