Reviews for What's in a Name?
ToastandOut chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This was- I don't know- absolutely adorable, hope you make a sequel sometime soon.
LooneyZampy chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was REALLY good! I read some of your other pieces and every time you manage to adapt your writing to the story just all right.

The fact that this story is itself written with a much simpler vocabulary and sentence structure than your other stories ("The Woman He Loved", for example, that had a very rich vocabulary) mirrors very well Ciel's vision as a child.

And the ending was SO cute, I swear... I keep reading and rereading this story over and over again for the cuteness it offers in the end. The idea is also very sweet and original... All in all, a lovely piece and I'm happy for having read it :)
Floofeymarshmallow chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Aw so sweet :3
Ponyo chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
ADORABLE XDDDD

One thing though; I'm not sure, but I think if you mean "understood" in Japanese it's "Yoi" not "Gyoi"
Maui Girl 808 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
AWW!
Poison'd chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This story had a very cute premise, and I really enjoyed it. However, I figure I might give you some advice on writing from the point of view of a child (one of my struggles as a writer).

First off, it wasn't necessary to call his brain a "child-brain," because the reader can figure out from the story that Ciel is a child. You did a couple of other areas where you made this fact too blatantly obvious and, in some ways, this might insult your reader. It would appear as if you didn't think the reader was smart enough to figure this out.

Secondly, I would avoid going into the mind of the bird. When Sebastian talks to him telepathically, it would make sense for him to speak. However, the one comment of his thoughts jars the reading and interrupts the flow of the piece. It would be as if I inserted a random blue cactus in the middle of this review. You'd probably be slightly startled.

But I did like this piece. You had some outstanding pieces that stick out to me too, for instance Ciel wondering if his father felt small under trees too. These cute, little instances make the story a very good read.
missjasmin chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
awwww this is so cute! :D