Reviews for Choices
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I really like this!
Rach chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
beautiful writing! lovely, really.
Maikaernil chapter 2 . 4/5/2002
yay Chris way to go LUV IT!
Phoenix Rising chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
You stole my title. I have an original story called that!
ShuBassDK1 chapter 2 . 2/27/2002
I, for one, thought that these stories was very good...

I would love to read more of your stories! (jeg er slet ikke partisk, vel? Næ nej...)
VampireSpider chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Ok, it's the author-sorry that I've offended so many people. I know allot of people don't like or accept RPS which is why it's posted as a chapter two, with warnings both at the bottom of chapter one and at the top of chapter two, but thank you for bringing to my attention that these warnings are not enough. I'm very sorry that you feel I've tricked you into reading a fic you do not approve of.

Sincere apoligies-VampireSpider
lemonaddict chapter 2 . 2/25/2002
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww! i like both versions.
Morgoth chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Hey dude, any reason why the RPS isnt openly announced in the summary? And btw, its Aragorn, not Araggorn
Garner chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
This is a Real actor slash story hidden behind another chapter. As far as I can remember it was already taken down once.
GeraldB chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
You know what? Im getting sick of that. First of all, Im gay, so dont come to me with aversion to slash - I CAME here for a good slash story! I also happen to hate RPF, slash, het or whatever. People using other people for "fun" make my skin crawl. Write and post what you want, thats not my business and I dont have to read it if I can avoid it, but I resent the fact that you mislead me to come in here, by making it look like a genuine A/L slash piece. Had I known this was a RPF piece, I would have stayed away and left you alone. You cheated me into coming in here. I feel angry and manipulated, and I think you did that deliberateley.
Merle chapter 2 . 2/24/2002
Great. i like both ofthem. Write more it's so good.
Angel chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
*clap* I like them both! Very thoughtful and true to the way things might have gone had our two hunks hooked up!