Reviews for Reaching Out
The Twilit Road To Nightfall chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Forgot what happened and had to reread the whole thing. Turns out it was rather refreshing. I like your writing style
Norwest chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Eeeeeeeenteresting. The three Pilots get to go back - so who else has been changed?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
There were a couple of spelling errors, but overall, a fantastic start for a story. I dig the confusion of there being two Rei's in the mix, along with variations to the continuity, like Akagi the elder still being alive, and apparently Asuka being cared for by her father (and her mother having died).

Also, the sympathetic regeneration of Rei's eye was a neat/creepy touch. Keep up the good work, and I'll be sure to continue following your story. :)
Loco77 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
One stop interesting a " change of roles " with the prominent figures, but I see that if " rei ikari " he is the Third Child, and " rei ayanami " the first child, where it would enter shinji this history, eva is not at all without quite his prominent figures xD, but I will give him an opportunity, luck.

Salu2
nick2951 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Well this is an interesting fic so far and I have to applaud you for the original thinking on this fic; there are very few fics that have Rei and not Shinji as the 3rd Child. I also like that you have Shinji and Asuka in the background.

Update soon!