Reviews for We might fall hard We might fall fast
brendafay chapter 26 . 4/10
TtDG chapter 26 . 4/3
I did NOT spend three days reading the entirety this fanfic for it to end on a cliffhanger!
FaberryAchele chapter 26 . 2/19
I can't believe you left it there! :) :( You can't leave us hanging! It's such a good story, you have to finish it. Please.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/24/2016
Is there any chance of this being updated/finished? It's so amazing, I've re read it a thousand times and keep refreshing chapter 26 every couple of weeks in Te hopes that it's updated and I'm crushed everytime. Bordering 2 years since last update, please give us anything, even an authors note telling us you've abandoned it if that's the case. Literally anything.
SpurBoy chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
Love this story. Just started reading Faberry seriously the last few months. This was on several recommended lists and I definitely understand why! While the fic may never be completed, I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying reading it...the humor is outstanding and the tender, angsty moments perfectly understated and balanced. In this chapter I was so happy to see Quinn still being there for Maya and you also managed to make me feel worried about Mrs Puckerman! Thanks for sharing it. (Oh yeah-Mayor Charlie of Naughty-thoughtsville? AWESOME!)
K chapter 26 . 11/7/2016
This fic is a work of art! I absolutely love your writing style, the banter honestly gives me Gilmore Girls vibes, which I appreciate a lot. I'm sorry things were shitty and made it hard for you to write, I hope things are better now! I will also hold out a small amount of hope that you will one day come back and finish this fic, but even if you don't, I love it anyway, there aren't many fics out there half as well written as this, so thank you!
Forevergleek9615 chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
One thing confused me was the planning of Quinn's 17th birthday. She's a sophomore in high school which would be 15/16 years. I think what you were meant to say was her 16th birthday and not her 17th
frr1102 chapter 26 . 10/14/2016
pls continue this
ACK-Alex-Cayleigh chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
All I can say is please continue, this is nowhere near the end.
shego.ponce chapter 26 . 8/29/2016
Please can you update the story im so in love with it I read all 26 chapters in like 12 hours hahaha I'm feeling the withdrawal starting to kick its an awesome story pretty please?! :c
JadeLeeBerry chapter 26 . 8/6/2016
:( I hope you finish story one day, I really enjoyed it. Will Quinn go back to Rachel and the berries? Will they bring Lily-Beth up together? Will Rachel become Mom No.2?
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 26 . 7/9/2016
OMG PLEASE UPDATE THIS VERY, VERY AWESOME STORY! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! DEOS SHE GIVE LILY-BETH UP OR DOES SHE GO HOME TO RACHEL? PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 25 . 7/9/2016
Love, love, love the name. Fits her perfectly. I hope Q's mom backs the hell off, and doesn't even try to talk to Quinn. Nice chapter. I really liked the little bit with B and San. I think they'll make great moms someday; too bad it didn't really happen on the show.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 22 . 7/9/2016
I saw that episode. And, at the time, I didn't realize how much of an ass and douche, and every other non-good male word, Jesse was, so I was really surprised when he did it to her too. I think I have to say, I really like this version better. No one screws with San's friends and gets away with it, and I love that Puck is involved too. Actually, I would love to see Brittany get slushied, just so I can see Santana go all Lima Heights on someone in defense of "her" girl. :) Great chapter, btw.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 21 . 7/9/2016
Why are the days being counted? Are they going to get together soon? Great chapter. I liked the story. Very nice, lol.