Reviews for We might fall hard We might fall fast
piecesofyourheart chapter 26 . 7/3
There are no words to describe the awesome feeling I felt when I saw the update message in my email box. :happy tears: I'm so happy you're back! It's so wonderful to have this again! The feels! I'm sorry you had so much drama, I hope everything is okay now.
I just re-read this entire thing because I wanted the same fuzzy, warm feelings all in one go. I hope Quinn decides soon to go back home, it's heartbreaking see her there with Judy. And lily Beth needs her Rachel and berries squared. Also I think I know who the woman just is meeting and that's some crazy ish. I hope when/if Quinn meets her she gives her a new asshole for what she did go Rachel! So happy too have you back!
JPElles chapter 26 . 6/30
I'm curious what will happen with Quinn Shelby and Rachel. Hopefully they'll get closer, and over time maybe Mrs. Fabray will catch a clue.
twbird18 chapter 26 . 6/30
I hope Rachel and Santana are going to come rescue Quinn. Thanks for the update!
texican chapter 26 . 6/30
I'm very happy to see this continuing. Yay! I'm also very scared for Quinn though. Can't Santana climb a tree please? We need a family style kidnapping.
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 26 . 6/29
Love it!
QuinnFann chapter 26 . 6/29
Glad your AN indicated that 'angst' note - kind of a bummer after the excitement of a new chapter to have to deal with anything other than "wonderful rainbows and unicorns" but... this story rocks anyway - so I'll deal! Thanks for the update - love this fic!
iloveher4ever chapter 26 . 6/28
"You're already responsible to the free fall of my life." She mumbled.
LOVE
Sorry but father or not I can't stand Puck
I'm still pissed off from the previous chapters over the way he treated Rachel even though SHE was the one that stepped up during the pregnancy. I can hold a grudge lol
Glad you're back!
Mylo5x5 chapter 26 . 6/28
So glad you updated. I truly love this story.
Poor rachel and poor quinn. . I like rebellious rachel
Loves Sock Monkeys chapter 26 . 6/28
So happy you're back. Love this story. Sorry for the hard stuff going on. This was a great chapter. I'm glad we got a little glimpse of what's going on with Quinn. The Rachel / Noah interaction was very sweet.
Firepaw15 chapter 26 . 6/28
So glad you're back! This chapter was great! While I've loved the fluff just a little angst gives this story a hit more dimension to it. I can't wait till the next chapter!
shaky22 chapter 26 . 6/28
I agree I hate puck but he has rights though I'm sure he's probably thinking about Quinn and her reaction which is dumb because she didn't care when she dipped out without telling anyone. I appreciate your portrayal of Judy because it's like ppl forget that she literally stood and did nothing as her child was kicked out pregnant and I honestly believe she only came for Quinn in canon because Russell was gone and she was lonely not because she loved and missed her. In my eyes she's no better than Russell she was a horrible mother before the pregnancy
SalGersGirl chapter 26 . 6/28
YES, YES, YES, YOU'RE BACK! NO, NO, NO FUCKING JUDY! I figured she either hid Quinn's phone or threw it away, some "Mother", Thank God for Ms. Carla! Listen to Carla Quinn, to quote Santana she is wise and knows what she's taliking about and you should listen"! I'm not the biggest puck fan, but as the biological father can't he call the cops on Judy for basically kidnapping his daughter? Anyway you made my LIFE and I'm so glad you're back! I hope everything is better for you personally and I'm looking forward to the upcoming Faberry fluff!
CarolineSC chapter 26 . 6/28
Nice update, great chapter
nemononame chapter 25 . 5/18
You..why?! You cruel human! What happens next?!