Reviews for We might fall hard We might fall fast
omy663 chapter 26 . 6/13
I hope that you can continue the story, even if doesn't look like it's going to happen, I still wish for it. the end if the last chapter is too heartbreaking to be left like that... however, the plot is awesome.
RennyKitty147 chapter 21 . 6/13
1. Nice Sailor Moon reference.
2. I feel like Quinn is reading Twilight or some shit (I love Twilight though but whatever.)
3. Continues the story.
gleefan2009 chapter 26 . 6/6
Love it please write more
Raebear98 chapter 26 . 4/1
plz let her keep the baby
YoItsNotWhatYouThink chapter 26 . 4/1
I hope you one day upload the rest of this story... it is great
Lighterz chapter 1 . 3/24
great story. need moar.
Bingereader97 chapter 23 . 3/12
I just freaked out my family while they were watching TV across the house because the scream of joy I let out when they finally kissed
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
This story was amazing! Still waiting for an ending - the cliffhanger was something!
Minions1971 chapter 26 . 11/5/2017
I love this story and hope you finish it someday. So sorry to hear about your family
trouble, hope everything is getting better.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2017
A little late to the party here but please please please finish this story. 26 chapters of beautifully written words only to come to a cliffhanger doesn't do the work put in here any justice. Almost wish I wouldn't have started it and got invested if I'd looked ahead and realized this was the undeserved ending to this story.
TunaFish1997 chapter 26 . 8/31/2017
I know it's been more than a year, but I really hope you will come back and continue this story. I have been spending all my free time the past few days reading this story. Only to find this cliffhanger. Please come back and continue, if you have the time.
SpurBoy chapter 26 . 8/23/2017
Yay Carla-score one for Team Faberry! I think that a ninja breaking, entering, and kidnapping is in order now. Obviously, Rachel & Santana are experienced second story men now and could handle the operation with ease. (Side note: I'm pretty sure that legally Judy just can hand the baby over to someone without Quinn signing LOTS of PAPERS!) I know the chances are remote for this being finished AND THAT'S OKAY but it was and is still well worth reading. I've gone through it twice and am still happy with it! Thanks and I hope things are going well with you:)
SpurBoy chapter 22 . 8/21/2017
Izzy needs a date, Quinn needs to get emancipated, and Rachel needs to put on that Cheerio uniform now!
SpurBoy chapter 10 . 8/20/2017
Epic garden gnome discussion. You are FUNNY! Thanks.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/17/2017
I really love your story and the way you write. Is there any chance you will continue this story? (Though it's been a while)