Reviews for We might fall hard We might fall fast
Jem 4ever chapter 26 . 7/9
OMG PLEASE UPDATE THIS VERY, VERY AWESOME STORY! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! DEOS SHE GIVE LILY-BETH UP OR DOES SHE GO HOME TO RACHEL? PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Jem 4ever chapter 25 . 7/9
Love, love, love the name. Fits her perfectly. I hope Q's mom backs the hell off, and doesn't even try to talk to Quinn. Nice chapter. I really liked the little bit with B and San. I think they'll make great moms someday; too bad it didn't really happen on the show.
Jem 4ever chapter 22 . 7/9
I saw that episode. And, at the time, I didn't realize how much of an ass and douche, and every other non-good male word, Jesse was, so I was really surprised when he did it to her too. I think I have to say, I really like this version better. No one screws with San's friends and gets away with it, and I love that Puck is involved too. Actually, I would love to see Brittany get slushied, just so I can see Santana go all Lima Heights on someone in defense of "her" girl. :) Great chapter, btw.
Jem 4ever chapter 21 . 7/9
Why are the days being counted? Are they going to get together soon? Great chapter. I liked the story. Very nice, lol.
Jem 4ever chapter 20 . 7/9
We'll...damn. OKy, great chapter, but I don't Q thinking that. :( Rachel loves her, and eventually, they'll get together. Right? Please make that happen soon! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 19 . 7/9
Aw! How cute! I could see Santana caving to the little kitten! She's such a softie when it comes to her girls, especially Britt. :) Great chapter.
Jem 4ever chapter 18 . 7/9
Haha, this was a great chapter. Loved the little Faberry and Brittana moments.
Jem 4ever chapter 16 . 7/9
So sweet! Loved it.
Jem 4ever chapter 15 . 7/9
Nice chapter. I loved the part with Rachel and Izzy, and I like the little bits and pieces of the party instead of the whole chapter being about it. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 14 . 7/9
Loved the chapter. I've only recently got to see what drunk and emotional Santana looks like. Poor girl. :( Anyway, this was an awesome chapter and I hope Q takes Britt's advice and thinks with her heart. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 13 . 7/9
Great chapter. Loved Brittany's explanation, so sweet, and so Brittany like. Also, REALLY? REALLY? ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME? So, I'm guessing Brittana is official since San kissed her girl in front of Q? :) Good. If I have to wait longer for Faberry, then I'll be okay with the side Brittana. (P.S. Don't make us wait too long, okay?) :) Really loved this chapter!
Jem 4ever chapter 12 . 7/9
Great chapter. Loved seeing all the presents the girls got.
Jem 4ever chapter 11 . 7/9
Poor phone, lol. Why the picture, I wonder? Great chapter! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 10 . 7/9
I like that. A perverted Cupid. Great chapter. Love the little bits with Rachel and San hanging out.
Jem 4ever chapter 9 . 7/9
Well...no violent threats from San, yet. Don't know if that's good or bad. When are we gonna get some Faberry kisses? I really like their friendship though. Great chapter! :)