Reviews for We might fall hard We might fall fast
A little late to the party here but please please please finish this story. 26 chapters of beautifully written words only to come to a cliffhanger doesn't do the work put in here any justice. Almost wish I wouldn't have started it and got invested if I'd looked ahead and realized this was the undeserved ending to this story.
TunaFish1997 chapter 26 . 8/31
I know it's been more than a year, but I really hope you will come back and continue this story. I have been spending all my free time the past few days reading this story. Only to find this cliffhanger. Please come back and continue, if you have the time.
SpurBoy chapter 26 . 8/23
Yay Carla-score one for Team Faberry! I think that a ninja breaking, entering, and kidnapping is in order now. Obviously, Rachel & Santana are experienced second story men now and could handle the operation with ease. (Side note: I'm pretty sure that legally Judy just can hand the baby over to someone without Quinn signing LOTS of PAPERS!) I know the chances are remote for this being finished AND THAT'S OKAY but it was and is still well worth reading. I've gone through it twice and am still happy with it! Thanks and I hope things are going well with you:)
SpurBoy chapter 22 . 8/21
Izzy needs a date, Quinn needs to get emancipated, and Rachel needs to put on that Cheerio uniform now!
SpurBoy chapter 10 . 8/20
Epic garden gnome discussion. You are FUNNY! Thanks.
I really love your story and the way you write. Is there any chance you will continue this story? (Though it's been a while)
chloebourgois chapter 26 . 7/22
I just spent 2 days on an english fiction that i live ever if i'm french and then i realize there won't be an update i'm so sad...
brendafay chapter 26 . 4/10
TtDG chapter 26 . 4/3
I did NOT spend three days reading the entirety this fanfic for it to end on a cliffhanger!
FaberryAchele chapter 26 . 2/19
I can't believe you left it there! :) :( You can't leave us hanging! It's such a good story, you have to finish it. Please.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/24/2016
Is there any chance of this being updated/finished? It's so amazing, I've re read it a thousand times and keep refreshing chapter 26 every couple of weeks in Te hopes that it's updated and I'm crushed everytime. Bordering 2 years since last update, please give us anything, even an authors note telling us you've abandoned it if that's the case. Literally anything.
SpurBoy chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
Love this story. Just started reading Faberry seriously the last few months. This was on several recommended lists and I definitely understand why! While the fic may never be completed, I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying reading it...the humor is outstanding and the tender, angsty moments perfectly understated and balanced. In this chapter I was so happy to see Quinn still being there for Maya and you also managed to make me feel worried about Mrs Puckerman! Thanks for sharing it. (Oh yeah-Mayor Charlie of Naughty-thoughtsville? AWESOME!)
K chapter 26 . 11/7/2016
This fic is a work of art! I absolutely love your writing style, the banter honestly gives me Gilmore Girls vibes, which I appreciate a lot. I'm sorry things were shitty and made it hard for you to write, I hope things are better now! I will also hold out a small amount of hope that you will one day come back and finish this fic, but even if you don't, I love it anyway, there aren't many fics out there half as well written as this, so thank you!
Forevergleek9615 chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
One thing confused me was the planning of Quinn's 17th birthday. She's a sophomore in high school which would be 15/16 years. I think what you were meant to say was her 16th birthday and not her 17th
frr1102 chapter 26 . 10/14/2016